Frozen: A Magical Night at the Enchanted Forest

When the enchanted forest was freed from the fog that keep everyone trapped for years everyone was really excited and eager to do new things, the Northuldra wanted to explore the surroundings of the forest they knew so well, already happy knowing that the forest and its connection to the spirits of nature had been restored; Arendelle's guards wanted to see their beloved kingdom again, entushiastic to see wich things still were like they remembered and what had changed. Anna and Elsa also had a new chapter of their lifes ahead of them and were thinking about the consequences their decisions would have on their lives from now on.

"Let's go back to Arendelle, the people has to hear what happened from her new Queen," said Elsa, taking the hand of her sister.

"You must promise that you'll visit us regularly, and don't forget our weekly game!" said Anna.

"Of course I won't forget about it," answered Elsa, smiling.

"Our people will be united again, this time like it should have been," said Anna, looking at Yelana, who walked arm by arm with Lieutenant Mattias in a symbolic act of their new found friendship.

"I'm looking forward to that," said Elsa.

After that the girls turned around to face Yelana and Lieutenant Mattias.

"Will you come with us for an official ceremony?" asked Anna, aiming the question towards Yelana.

"Of course, I'll tell my people," answered the Northuldra leader.

"Perfect!" added Elsa.

A small Northuldra committee, formed by Yelana, Honeymaren, Ryder and a pair of other Northuldra leaders went to Arendelle alongside the royal sisters, Kristoff, Olaf and the Arendelle guards, led by Lieutenant Mattias. The reception was magnificent, the people were very emotional when they received their Queen, their Princess and, of course, the guards that they had given as fallen many years ago, with an open heart; when they saw the Northuldra there were mixed responses but the guards and the sisters explained everything in such a way that the people received them with the same warm they showed with their own.

When the people settled down the sisters called for a celebration ceremony in the castle, the preparations were rushed but everything went marvelously, after all what happened nothing elaborate was really necessary to celebrate the joy that the moment brought with it. In the middle of the festivities the sisters revealed that her mother was Northuldra, and that Elsa had decided to stay with them to protect and take care of the enchanted forest, it's inhabitants and the spirits; the announcement was a surprise, but knowing everything they knew now everyone understood and celebrated the restored union between the two groups.

"I'm gonna miss this," said Elsa, sitting at the entrance to the palace that night, looking how the people of Arendelle and the Northuldra were having fun under the light of the moon and the oil lamps.

"You won't have to miss it, you'll be the first one invited to every celebration or ceremony we do," said Anna, sitting at her sister's side.

"Thanks," said Elsa, hugging her.

Kristoff, Ryder, Sven and Olaf were having fun with some kids from the town when the first one got separated from the happy group to get close to the sisters.

"Ahem... would it be a good moment to...?"

"Yes, yes, of course, go," said Elsa, knowing both of them were excited to announce their engagement.

While Anna and Kristoff walked towards the center of the courtyard Elsa saw Honeymaren walking among the people for the third time, not far from where she was sitting, like if she wanted to get close without daring to take the step.