do I Know You?

"that's.. That's beautiful" Jace said pointing at Clary's drawing.
Clary snapped back to reality and noticed someone was sitting next to her "oh, thank you" she said politely.
"I'm.." Jace hesitated "I'm Jace" he said
"I'm Clary" She said in response, something was off about this boy, the tone of his voice was so familiar "I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere?" Clary said turning around to face Jace and before he had time to answer she continued "I'm sure I've seen you before"
"you have the wrong person, I, I need to go-" Jace said quickly getting up and disappearing around the corner.
"that was odd.." Clary said to herself.

    "Jace, there you are, where did you go?" Izzy asked suspiciously
"nowhere, I just needed a breather" He said not making eye contact "we should get back to the institute" Jace said

The three of them made their way back to the institute.

  Jace jumped on to the bed, resting his arms on his stomach. He thought of what had happened that day as he dozed off to sleep. Jace woke up rubbed his eyes tiredly. He turned to his side and laid there for a few minutes. Yesterday's Events finally caught up to him. Jace closed his eyes and silent tears started pouring out. He missed her so much. Jace thought that as long as Clary was happy, he could remain strong, but he had met his breaking point.

Jace Glanced at the closet. He slowly got up and went over to it. He carefully touched the fabric of one of Clarys shirts, it was so soft. Jace pressed the army green shirt gently against his face. It immediately soaked up his tears. He hugged it tightly, "Come back to me, I'm begging you Clary, please remember" he whispered underneath his breath.

Izzy was wondering around the institute, "where the Hell is he" she muttered to herself. Jace should have been up already, training as he always did in his free time. Ever since Clary.. Ever since Clary had forgotten about everything, Jace had closed off. If he wasn't out on mission or sleeping, he was training by himself. He barely spoke to anyone and never wanted anything to do with anyone. Was it possible that Jace had overslept? It was unlikely, but nonetheless, Izzy decided to check his room. She drew a rune on his locked door and slowly pushed it open. What she saw in there was something she didn't expect.

//ughhhh I HATE that these are so short, I'll try and write more, I promise <3