Kazunari Miyoshi X Reader Lemon

I'm sorry to corrupt your views of Kazu...but the spinner decided it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

~Skipping Movie Night~

Movie night's at the Mankai Company are always the best for multiple reasons. Everyone clears a day in their schedule to gather together in the lounge and pick out movies! However, there is one movie night I'll never forget.

It was a Sunday, like usual. The day we always held our movie night's. Everyone agreed to meet in the lounge around seven in the evening when it was just getting dark. I'd finished my last meeting of the day and was in a good mood.

I stepped into the Company's lounge and glanced around the room. Empty? Really? I checked my phone again. Six-forty it read. I sighed. About twenty more minutes till people started showing up. I crouched down next to the box of DVD's and began to dig through it.

Lot's of Disney movies and Rom-com's Taichi bought. I shook my head in dismay. Maybe I should let the boys pick out the movie today...

"Hey, (Y/N)!" A peppy voice made me jump. I turned around raising my eyebrows.

"You scared me" I muttered. Kazunari snickered. "Hey, it's not funny!" I shot up from the ground pouting.

"Okay, okay" Kazunari held up his hands in surrender. I smirked and grabbed him by his elbow.

"Now help me pick a movie to watch tonight" I pulled him down onto the ground next to me. We dug through the movies silently until he chuckled and elbowed me in the ribs.

"Hey (Y/N)? Why don't we watch something really raunchy?" I snapped my head towards him and raised my eyebrows.

"No way! The teens can't watch stuff like that!"

"Oh come one, you just think the actors are better looking than you" Kazunari snickered.

"Shut up!" I swatted at him blushing madly.

"Don't worry, they've got nothing compared to you" He smiled genuinely and tilted my chin up with his finger. I gulped.

"Thanks?" I shrugged my chin still resting on his finger. His eyes wandered over the features of my face and body. "Hey!" I furrowed my brows. He looked up surprised. "Don't look me up and down" I muttered blushing.

"Sorry, your just really pretty!" He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I reached out and pinched his cheeks at the same time. He looked ridiculous. We both dissolved into a fit of laughter.

I fell over from laughing and Kazu started laughing harder. My eyes were starting to blear from happy tears. I sat up clutching my stomach whilst wiping tears out of my eyes. Before I knew it, I was laying on my back again with Kazunari hovering over me. He leaned in and planted a short kiss on my lips.

My mind went blank and my heart beat faster. He was kissing me? Why did his lips feel so nice? I lifted my hands off the ground and laced my fingers through his blonde hair. He pulled away with a smile on his face.

"I've always wanted to do that" He breathlessly whispered. I scrambled towards him and threw my arms around his shoulders kissing him again. It felt right. I smiled into the kiss.

"Aren't we supposed to be picking out a movie?" Kazunari suddenly pulled away.

"No ones home" I replied pressing my lips on his again, but he pushed me away.

"Wait" He mumbled looking at the ground. I pulled away confused. Did he reject me? Was I a bad kisser? "I love you" He looked up from the ground his emerald eyes pleading. Did I really love this dork? I held back a grin.