Back At It

I had to be there before Dara and Julia so I rode to work by myself, stopping for coffee beforehand.

After I dropped my stuff off in my trailer, I walked to the hair and makeup trailer with my coffee, phone, and script.

"Good morning sunshine" My favorite makeup artist greeted me as I walked in. "How was New York?"

I sat in the chair responding, "It was fun, I love New York City"

I opened my script and went over my lines a couple times until Olivia and Frankie showed up.

"We missed you so much" Olivia and Frankie hugged me before sitting to down in chairs.

"I missed all of you too. I'm so excited to see the rest of the cast today."

"How was it? What did you do?" Olivia asked.

"It was fun. We got in late Friday night so we just went to bed but after our interviews on Saturday, we walked around and went to Time Square." I answered. "Josh also took me to the pizza shop that you all went to last year"

"Oh my gosh that place is literally heaven" Frankie raved. "You should have brought us back some"

That caused Olivia and I to laugh.

"I'll smuggle some into my suitcase next time."

"You're all set Chloe"

"Thank you"

I said my 'See you laters' before walking out and heading towards my trailer.

When I got close, I saw Josh coming out of his trailer.

"Good morning" I said walking to give him a hug.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Josh asked while he hugged me.

I pulled away slightly to look him in the face.

"Yea why?"

"Cause you didn't text me back last night, I thought I said something wrong"

I felt bad.

"Aww Josh I'm sorry" I gave him another tight hug before pulling away finally in case anyone saw us. "I was so tired so I just went to bed"

"I didn't know if you were upset about me agreeing with you because if you want we can tell them about you know what if you want to"

Thanks for reminding me that we kissed Joshua.

I sighed, knowing I was going to regret what I'm about to say.

"No I think we should just forget about the whole... you know thing. We're back to work and we can't let us get in the way of work. We're back to being on opposite teams again"

He nodded, "I should probably get to the hair and makeup trailer"

So much for not letting us get in the way of work

I walked into my trailer and changed into my outfit before running to my bedroom set to do a couple shots of talking to the camera.

I did it flawlessly considering I had the extra time to go over lines this past weekend.

"Okay you're good until we get the next scene set up" Tim said. "Probably an hour"

I nodded, walking to my trailer to grab the oatmeal and blueberries I brought from home.

I decided to go find everyone else that weren't filming and managed to find Matt, Frankie, Larry, Sophia, and Josh in the cafeteria.

"Hi stranger" Larry greeted.

I sat in-between Sophia and Josh since that was the only empty seat.

"Hi everyone"

"What do you have there?" Frankie questioned the bowl in my hand.

"Breakfast" I responded.

"Looks good"

"It is, what are we up to here?" I asked, wanting to join the conversation.

"Josh was just telling us about New York" Sophie explained. "He said you two went to our favorite pizza shop"

"It was so good dude. I wish they had one of those out in LA"

"I'm pretty sure I'd be fat if we had one of those out there" Sophie joked causing all of us laugh.

"Honestly same" I agreed.

Larry was telling us about other food spots to hit in New York City since he lives there.

_

After my last scene, I walked back to my trailer to grab my stuff and change and Josh was sitting on the steps outside my door.

I won't lie, it was a little awkward today between us. I could tell he was holding something back from me. Luckily I don't thing anyone noticed.

"Hey what's up" I asked getting closer.

"Can we talk?" He asked standing up. "Inside?"

"Sure"

We both walked into my trailer and sat on the couch.

"Look Chloe I don't want us to forget about New York" He started speaking. "I love spending time with you"

"You know we can still spend time together"

"Yea but I want to spend time kissing you" He pouted.

I chuckled.

Me too Joshy, me too

"Stop you're making this hard"

"Why does it have to be hard though? I really like spending time with you, especially when it can be just us two and I can totally tell you have a fat crush on me"

"Shut up Josh" I could feel the heat rush to my face so I covered it with my hands. "Now I really don't like you"

He took my hands away from my face, holding onto them.

"Don't hide your blush, it's cute"

Before I could say anything, I was saved by my phone ringing.

He let go of my hands and I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Us girls are having our girls night tonight since none of us have to be in early tomorrow and its High School Musical themed of course." Julia explained. "We're picking up snacks and face masks, any requests?"

"I could go for ice cream sundaes for dinner" I responded.

"Ooo that's a good idea"

"Tell her to get her cute little self home soon" I heard Dara in the background.

I chuckled hearing her.

"I just have to change then I'll be on my way" I looked at Josh when I said that, hinting our conversation is going to have to end.

He shook his head no and put his legs over my lap causing me to giggle.

I realized I was still on the phone so I instantly covered my mouth.

I don't think she heard because all I got was a 'See you soon love' before the line went dead.

"I need to leave Josh"

He took his legs off of me, "At least tell me you'll think about it"

We both stood up.

"I'll think about it, yes"

We hugged and said goodbye.

After he walked out, I changed and put my hair in a messy bun before grabbing my stuff and walking to my car.

——————————————————————————

It's a short but important one today boys 

I'll be working on the sleepover chapter today :):)