Chapter 1

~ Rose's Point Of View ~

It wasn't very often that I was able to go and lie down and just touch myself whenever I'd feel like it, due to the fact that my parents were pretty much home all the time, aside from them going shopping, but that still never provided me with much time. But this time, my parents were out for the week on a business trip, which meant I had my entire house to myself, and that meant I'd be able to have plenty of fun. I knew where pretty much all of their sex toys were, and I knew how to use them, and most of all, I could be as loud as I wanted since all the windows and doors would be closed and locked.

Though, as I layed down on my bed with my legs spread, I heard stomping down the hall way, and it wasn't like I had any dogs or any thing, no pets whatever, so that could only mean that someone was in the house, but I didn't know how. That led me into a panic instantly, since I was in such a vulnerable position after all. Unfortunately for me, I'd tied myself down, just my ankles, in which I had just left myself completely open to whoever was in my house, which was a frightening thought. I squirmed a bit and frantically attempted to get myself free, but before I could, I saw a guy standing at my doorway, a huge grin on his face that sent shivers down my spine, despite feeling a bit of arousal at the same time.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? You must be very horny and experienced to be doing stuff like this, but then again, you teenagers seem to like that." The man spoke, in a deep and seductive tone of voice that made me shudder ever so slightly, along with the chilliness of the house, in addition to me being naked as well. "I-I dont know who you are, or how you even got into my house. All of the doors and windows were locked." I stuttered, which only showed my fear, making me feel like such a coward in front of this guy. "Well, sweetheart, the back door was unlocked, and I happened to want to take a look at this fine place of yours, but lucky for me, I found you instead, and my are you pretty." The man explained as he approached me closer, as I continued to try and frantically untie my ankles, but he gently grabbed my wrists and made me stop, in which I whimpered softly, mostly in fear. "Shh, shh, I dont want to hurt you, I only want to help you with your pleasure, if you will allow me too. I bet you'd really get a kick out of someone touching you, at least, it looks that way to me." He whispered softly as he pushed me down onto my back gently, moving close to me as he went and placed his hand down beside my shoulder and leaned over me. "Won't you allow me to help sweetheart?" He asked softly, seeing those soft brown eyes look into my own oceanic blue ones.

I was a bit hesitant at first, considering the fact that he was a total stranger after all, and he could do things to me at any given time, with or without promise, and not all people kept to their word after all. "Only if you swear and promise not to hurt me, and I mean that you wont rape me, or do anything without my consent. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened." I said as I looked up into his eyes, to receive a warm smile as he nodded softly, which gave me some reassurance. "I promise you that, but for now, let's get you all riled up in a way you've never felt before." He said as he stepped away from my bedside for a minute before looking back over his shoulder at me. "Oh, and my name is Ben, by the way."

With that, the fun was to begin just moments later, and I couldn't deny how much I was already excited for it.