chapter 5

Sha Pov

I'm sitting here waiting on AJ she just called me and said she was on her way. AJ said she got me a gift I can't wait to see it I can honestly say I am falling for her more and more every day. AJ shows me every day how much she cares for me.

AJ Pov

I just came from the mall I got Sha a jacket with my picture on it I hope she loves it. I just want to show her love. I want her to know that even if we have our ups and downs I'm always gonna be down for her.

She is my queen and I am her king I'm almost to her house Sha's house is cool it is not too big not too small. I just parked my car in her driveway and right when I was about to knock on the door Sha opened it and jumped right into my arms so I caught her quickly so we wouldn't fall.

Sha kissed me and I'm not gonna fake I love her kisses if I could I would kiss her all day. She got down and we walked to the living room and sat down and started talking I told her about my son that I had when I was a freshman and she accepted my son his name is Alex Jr.

Sha Pov

I was surprised when AJ told me she has a son but I'm happy I love kids. So we were talking and so she showed me a picture of him and he is so cute.

AJ told me that she going to get him today so I can meet him and that made me happy to see the smile on AJ's face when she talks about her son being so amazing

AJ told me that she going to get him today so I can meet him and that made me happy to see the smile on AJ's face when she talks about her son being so amazing. She gave me my gift already and I really love it I put the jacket on and I told AJ that I am not taking it off. She just laughed and said did I want to go with her to pick up her son I said yes and so we went to her baby momma's house.

AJ's baby momma was nice her name is Donni and so we decide to get to know each other since I was gonna be around her and AJ's son. So we got to know each other and we found out we have a lot in common she told me about her new girlfriend and it's crazy because her girlfriend is AJ's homie and AJ is okay with it. She was dating her homie Shawn and they were happy.

AJ and I got her son and we left and went to her place when we got there AJ's mom was there I call her momma J and so we walked into the house momma J was cooking and she was making AJ's favorite and it was homemade soul food.

Momma J made up plates and she feed Lil AJ after we ate we just talked and I can honestly say I love AJ and her family.

AJ Pov

I gave my son his bath and put him in his bed and waited till he had fallen asleep before I went to my room Sha was already laying down so I just stripped and lay down in the bed I had on my boxers and sports bra.

Sha cuddled right into me because she says she can't sleep unless I'm laying with her which to me is funny and is it cute because I get to hold my baby at night and sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard my son screaming my son is 4. I jumped up and ran to his room he was sitting in his bed crying and I knew something was wrong because my son barely cries.

I picked him up and asked him what was wrong and he told me some shit I could never believe he told me that Shawn had been hitting him when his mom wasn't around. My son is smart for his age and so that pissed me off I held my son till he went back to sleep but I laid him in my bed with Sha and I went and called up Donni to figure this shit out.

She picked up the phone after the first ring

Donni- Hello

AJ- We need to talk ( says angrily)

Donni- What's wrong is it Junior

AJ- He woke up screaming and crying

Donni- Why

AJ- he said Shawn has been hitting him I seen the bruises

Donni- ( crying) Are you for real I'm going to kill him

AJ- No I got it I will have my crew handle it

Donni- Okay just be careful I will call u tomorrow to talk to junior

AJ- Alright night

Donni - Night

end of phone call

( next chapter will be violence if u you cant handle do not read it)