The Interrogation

Stella POV:

I am finally at the station but I had to finish my cigarette so when I finished I dropped it on the floor and squashed it. I walked inside and headed to the interrogation room. I hope I can help the deviant, I need to help him. I walked in and noticed my dad talking to the android "Why d'you kill him?" Connor, Gavin and a couple of officers were watching him "What happened before you took that knife?" the android isn't saying anything, he must be scared "How long were ya in the attic? Why didn't you even try to run away?" Dad snapped and slammed his hands on the table "Say something, goddammit! Fuck it, I'm outta here..." Dad decided to leave the room and came into the observation room. "We're wastin' our time interrogating a machine, we're gettin' nothing out of it!"

"Could always try roughing it up a little. After all, it's not human..." I want to punch Gavin so much... they may not be human but they have feelings why can't people treat androids equally. I hate this job so much I just hope Olivia and Patrick are doing alright by themselves.

"Androids don't feel pain. You would only damage it and that wouldn't make it talk." I turned to Connor "Deviants also have a tendency to self-destruct when they're in stressful situations." That's it. I started walking out of the room but Connor stopped me, I quickly turned around and pushed him away and went into the interrogation room.

"Don't worry. It's just me" The deviant looked at me then back at the table "You remember me I don't wanna hurt you" I walked up to him and placed my hand on his "You can trust me" he quickly looked at me but looked back down when he noticed Connor come in so I decided to sit on the floor and placed my back on the wall. Do they really not trust me to talk to the android?.

Connor sat down and began to examine the android "You're damaged. Did your owner do that? Did he beat you?" The android glanced at me so I slowly shook my head. Connor grabbed the file and showed the android the pictures of the crime scene "You recognise him? It's Carlos Ortiz. Stabbed, 28 times." Connor changed the picture but sadly I can't see since I am sitting on the floor "That was written on the wall in his blood..." Connor moved the file away and looked back at the android "You're accused of murder. You know you're not allowed to endanger human life under any circumstances. Do you have anything to say in your defence?" why can't they get the hint that he won't talk "If you won't talk, I'm going to have to probe your memory."

"NO! No, please don't do that!.." I snapped my head and saw the android was scared out of his mind. So Connor is playing the bad cop I see. Touche. The android looked at the mirror "What... What are they gonna do to me? They're gonna destroy me, aren't they?" I feel so sorry for him, I just want to hug him but if I do god knows what will happen to me.

"They're going to disassemble you to look for problems in your biocomponents." The androids LED was turning red, Connor being the bad cop is really messing him up "They have no choice if they want to understand what happened." The android looked at me so I got to my feet but kept my back on the wall

The android looked up at Connor again "Why did you tell them you found me? Why couldn't you just have left me there? Why couldn't you be like her?" oh great now I'm going to get shit from my dad and Gavin now just perfect. I placed my hand on the androids shoulder causing him to look at me with a sad expression written on his face.

"I was programmed to hunt deviants like you. I just accomplished my mission." So that's all he wants to do... complete missions, so he's just one of those androids who want to accomplish what they were ordered to do. And I thought Connor and I could get along but honestly we are complete opposites

The android looked at me then back at Connor "I don't wanna die." I don't want you to die either but you're in custody, you're 'broken' as humans call you, you will get destroyed. Why can't I stop this, it's not fair!. I moved away from the table and placed my back on the wall again.