Coordinates

Valerie's eyes flew open the moment an irritating beep began resounding through her bedroom. It was not, however, the sound of an alarm clock and the promise of school that was making her so anxious. The beeping was actually coming from her wristwatch, a ghost detection device. She had recently given up hunting her favorite ghost boy, Danny Phantom, in exchange for Vlad Masters. He was supposed to be the mayor of Amity Park, but his true colors had bled through horrifically when the ghost hunter learned of his true identity: Vlad Plasmius.

After witnessing him torture a young girl, Dani Phantom, she had sworn to add Plasmius to the list of ghosts she hunted like dogs. Danny Phantom, who had reminded her that his cousin Dani was not just a ghost but also a girl, had tried to convince her that Masters and Plasmius were somehow the same person. What a ridiculous story! She had scoffed at it... until she learned it was true. If the ghost boy knew this much information, how much else did he know? She wondered.

Pushing the question aside, she tried to focus on her goal at the moment. Her watch had beeped because it keyed onto the new signature attached to it - Vlad Plasmius's. Whatever plans she held for the ghost boy would have to wait, because she was bent on getting revenge for Danielle. While Vlad and Danielle may have both been halfas, Vlad was as evil as any pure-blooded ghost. His human half earned no sympathy towards Valerie. Taking one last look at the locked coordinates blinking on her watch, Valerie pulled on her black and red ghost hunting suit, grabbed her ecto-gun, climbed out the window, and sped off in the air on her glider.