•~Chapter 11~•

Alastor was walking down the hall, he was checking on some things before going to meet Charlie in the lobby. As he turned the corner he noticed Husk hurriedly come out of Angel's room. His raised a brow and chuckled. This was going to be fun. He quickly followed Husk,"Husker my good friend how are you this fine morning?"

"Oh great," Husk grumbled,"I'm doin' fine. What are ya doin' on this side of the hotel?"

The deer wrapped his arm around the other's neck,"Hmmm I could ask you that same question my friend, be it you've never been up here and if you were your room is on the opposite side like mine."

"I uhh....," the cat didn't want to say he came out of Angel's room. "I could even ask you why you came out of the spider's room," Alastor's grin grew a bit, watching the other male's face turn red. "That's none of your god damn business!," Husk hissed, pushing the demon away. Although the radio demon's grin never faded his eyes showed he was surprise,"You're not going to deny it?"

"No, I'm not. Ya saw me, so I can't really lie now can I?," the cat growled, quickening his pace to get the other to leave him alone. Unfortunately for him, Alastor is able to keep up,"You'd be correct, I did see you, but how are you feeling my friend? Confused? Maybe even a little scared because you don't want to be broken hearted again?"

"FUCK OFF WILL YA!," Husk yelled out, Alastor had managed to hit a nerve,"YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT ME!"

The deer leaned over him,"Oh, but I do Husker, and I'm enjoying you squirm like a little worm."

"Sick bastard...," the cat hissed. "I maybe sick, but I am no bastard," Alastor laughed out, but stopped as they made it to the lobby,"You should get the bar open, we shall talk again later."

After that the radio demon walked over to Charlie and Vaggie, joining in on their conversation happily.

Husk walked behind the bar, turning on the lights to it as he did so. The deer's words played in his head over and over again.

Confused?
Scared because you don't want to be broken hearted again?

He was scared, more than he'd like to admit. Why did this have to happened and for fuck's sake, why did he let that asshole get under his skin? Husk quickly pulled out a thing of Hell's strongest liquor, after having that conversation with Alastor, he hoped he be shitfaced before noon.