Chapter 23: Sunrise

3rd Person POV:

Hunter closed his eyes waiting for that arrow to end his life...

But you know what...

It was already way too long that Hunter let out the breath he was holding that he thought to be his last.

"Good to see you again, old friend" a voice behind Hunter said.

He turned to see his old time friend, JYP, holding the arrow with one hand as he throws the arrow back at the shooter's heart with precision.

It was then the other wolves showed up, leveling the amount of vampires inside the dome. With the Itzy's, CU's students, especially Raiden and Kaito, even CU's principal was there himself.

With the sun nearing its rise, as hint of its light was just beyond the horizon, ready to display its morning glory, all fought against time, as vampires would burn in pain as wolves avoiding any detection

The wolves was dominating in no time as their tremendous size, sharp senses and razor sharp teeth tears every vampire into shreds within mere seconds.

It was then the vamps were force to retreat

"Everyone! Fall back!!" Jennie shouted seeing the scene of his comrades being torn apart before her.

Her vision then caught upon Y/n, being surrounded by her friends as they try to yank the iron arrow from her feet, then unto Hunter, her trainer, she saw as her second father, yet a traitor, she swore she won't let him live the next time she sees him.

Until she searches for a someone, her eyes darted quickly to the fallen king, lying flat on its belly.

"Jisoo! Masked me, quickly!" Jisoo went quickly to Jennie's aide after she snapped a wolf's jaw into a 190° angle, dead

Jisoo then masked Jennie in a wolf scent making her undetected and almost invisible like.

Jennie didn't waste any moment as she went passed by the wolves like she was a ghost, she grabbed the king's corpse onto her back as she dashed back to safety, not only of the countless wolves around her, but because of the suns ray slowly catching up.

She sure is a day walker, but either way, she'll still end up dead if she wasted any more seconds.

She caught up with the others and retreated, not until she turned back and says "this won't be the last wolves!! You and your retched canine race will vanished!!" And with that, the less remaining vampires was force to a dire retreat, with the wolves growling and howling victoriously.

But they still aren't safe yet, with the sun shining brightly, indicating the start of the day, so does the city that comes to life. The cars on the street, rushing to avoid the morning traffic, people walking to their own destinations, people jogging, the newspaper boy in his bike, the mailman, the subway, it was all alive and well.

They still need to escape the glorious city and avoid detection, and with the injuries they had, they really won't go unnoticed, they would look like a bunch of Zombies walking around with bloody faces, dirt and well.... smells like a 25 year rotting flesh.

They need to go now fast, ASAP....

And good thing that someone always has an ace up its sleeve...

"Y/n, sweetheart, you alright honey?" Y/n was flustered by what his father calls her in any names... she wasn't gonna deny that she misses those, but with her friends and the whole CU students, heard those, sure hell is embarrassing.