12 ☽

chaeyong's POV
i put on a black plaid skirt and a black hoodie with black hightop converse on my right foot and a white one on the other. i get on my bike and ride to chaewon's house. it's about 5-8 minutes away from mine which isn't that far. i usually go by walking to think about things that go through my mind, but i felt lazy today. there's a small japanese/korean candy shop near chaewon's house that both of us used to visit everyday about two years ago. i enter the shop and greet the cashier.

'oh! chaeyong~ my baby, how are you? it's been so long' asked the old lady while hugging me. 'hi mrs. kwon, i'm doing okay! yess i know, ' i frown a bit, 'to be honest i haven't been feeling well lately so i needed some time away from everything' i give her a soft smile. 'chaeyong honey i've always told you to call me hyeseong.. and i've always told you to come to me if you ever needed someone to talk to.' she puts her hands on my shoulders. 'i know but i felt like getting out of this alone would make me proud. it did! but in some situations it did not' i pause for a bit, 'but at least i'm better now!' i smile. 'of course, that's all that matters'

she pauses for a moment after continuing, 'wait here' she disappears for a few moments after coming back with something in her hands. 'here, i know you used to love these when you were a small girl.' i look at her hands to see a box of  nik-l-nip (candy wax bottles) and strawberry flavored pocky sticks. i gasp a little and hug her. 'you remember.. thank you so much' i smile brightly at her, she gives me smile back. 'of course i do! how could i ever forget that crazy little girl who used to come here everyday to buy candy'.

skip to chaewon's house.

'honeyy im hoooome !!' i yell as chaewon open's the door. 'i can't stand you.' she chuckles. 'no one asked you to stay standing.' i said as i pinched her nose. 'thanks i hate myself too.' she gasps a little and looks at me in the eyes. 'never say that again!' i laugh. 'okay mom.'

'what were you gonna tell me?' i ask while chewing on candy. 'oh uh,' chaewon looks at her hands. 'about that.' she pauses for a moment. 'i'm to canada soon.' i look at her with a confused expression. 'what do you mean you're moving to canada?' i ask her in a shaky voice. 'chaeng i'm sorry, i really am but' she sighs. 'my parents found a really good job there and they're forcing me to go with them.' i start tearing up. 'wow i uh don't know what to say.' i pause for a few seconds and let out a deep breath. 'when are you leaving?' i ask. 'in two weeks.' she answers in a low voice. 'oh wow.' 'chaeng i'm so sorry i know i should've told you earlier but i just didn't know how to.' a teardrop escapes from her eye. 'have fun in canada.' i say and leave her house.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: helloooo i hope u enjoyed reading this in two seconds shdhdjdjs sorry !!! i'll try to use this app more and update sooner !! byeee love u & thank u for the support