Fun With Kara and Arryn Pt 01

At the recording of the 1st RWBY episode of always open, Kara Eberle and Barbara Dunkelman were talking to Lindsay Jones nee Tuggey and Arryn Zech. The four of them were sitting on the Always Open couch. Kara snuggled up against Barbara, while Arryn snuggled up against Lindsay. Kara looked into Barbara's blue eyes and they began to kiss each other. As they kissed, Kara moved her hand down Barbara's jeans and began to stroke her cock. Soon after, she unbuttoned and unzipped Barbara's jeans, pulling out Barbara's big, beautiful, and thick cock. Kara looked into Barbara's eyes, full of desperation and excitement. With a small nod of 'go ahead' from Barbara, Kara lowered her mouth to the cock and began to suck. Barbara moaned as she got a blowjob from her co-worker and best friend. She shifted her position, so she could lay back against the couch, while Kara blew her.

"Barbara, what the fuck are you doing?" Lindsay squawked. You're supposed to be engaged with Trevor Collins! What is he going to think when he finds out about this..... this.....this slut-work?!"

Barbara moaned, ignoring Lindsay, as Kara continued to blow her. She lowered her hands down to Kara's head and neck and began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

"Trevor won't find out if we don't tell him," Barbara said. " What Trevor doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, I've seen the way Arryn looks at you. It's the same way that Kara looks at me. Why are you denying that feeling? It's just a quick blowjob. We're not fucking them in the butts."

Kara popped Barbara's cock out of her mouth and resumed stroking.

"Thank God," Kara exclaimed. "Not that I don't want to, but I haven't done anal before."

Barbara turned her gazeto Arryn. "Go ahead Arryn, show Lindsay how much you love her. How you fantasize about her fucking your face. How you would like to take all of her sweet, delicious cum in your mouth."

Arryn slipped her hands down Lindsay's jeans and started playing with her cock. She was so excited to see and taste its deliciousness, her face lit up with excitement and anticipation.

"Please Lindsay," Arryn whimpered. "Please let me suck your cock. Barbara was right, I've wanted you ever since we first met. I fantasize about you every night. I even masturbate, thinking about you facefucking me in your office. Please, I can't wait anymore. I want your cock in my mouth."

Lindsay couldn't believe what was happening. Her best friend and co-worker, Arryn Zech, was asking to suck her cock.

"I guess you could, as long as it's just a quick blowjob," she said. Arryn smiled and unbuttoned Lindsay's jeans and pulled out her cock.

"I love you so much, Lindsay Jones," Arryn moaned before she began to suck on Lindsay's cock. Barbara smiled at that and encouraged Kara to resume the blowjob, by pushing her head down on her cock. As Kara and Arryn gave blowjobs, Barbara and Lindsay shifted so they were leaning against each other's backs. Lindsay couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, lying up against Barbara, who was getting a blowjob from Kara, while she was getting one from Arryn. Lindsay moaned as she reached down and stroked Arryn's head.

"Lindsay," Barbara asked, "How do these good girls feel?" Both Barbara and Lindsay were rubbing their own breasts as they received the blowjobs.

"Good Girls?These girls are nothing but naughty little sluts desperate for a good fuck. Should we go ahead and give it to them?"

Barbara looked down at Kara and stroked her hair.

"I think we should," Barbara said. "But later, let's give them a day or two to enjoy our cocks. We wouldn't want to hurt them, since they're still new to this. Let's tease them a little bit."

Barbara turned her attention to Lindsay and nodded. "Just follow my lead and remember the safe words, Arryn's is Blake and Kara's is Weiss."

After acknowledging that, Barbara slipped her hands down the back of Kara's pants. She gently rubbed and squeezed Kara's bum cheeks, drawing out a moan from the 30 year old actress.