The Journey To The Forest

Boa, Tia, Red Eye, Abby, and their allies have started to head straight to the Element Forest to help it and find the truth of the Alcazaba past. "I wonder what the forest looks like." Cuza said. "I wonder too." Valt told him. "But, don't forget that there was a curse cast on the place." Rantaro reminded. "I remember." Boa said. "Yeah, Only 1 person from each opposing side were able to escape until the mist closed." Wakiya added. "One person representing the Snake Pit and the other representing the Wesauldra." Daigo said. 

"Also, be careful on the spirit's wrath." Ken warned. "We will." Tia replied. "Boa, I've been meaning to ask you this." Valt said. "Ask me what?" Boa asked. "What voice did you hear yesterday?" Valt then asked. Then, the voice called out. 'ah ah ah.' the voice called. "That was the one. I heard it." Boa answered. "How can you hear that?" Cuza asked. "I was born with the ability to hear mysterious voices." Boa answered. "I know that Boa." Red Eye told him. "It's part of who I am." Boa replied. "But, why were you born with it?" Red Eye then asked. "I don't know. But, we'll get our answer soon." Boa answered. 

Meanwhile, Tia and her friends heard the end of the conversation. "We have another mystery!" Kensa said pumped. "Tia, we need to find out why your brother was born with the ability to hear voices." Toko replied. "I know. I can't wait until we get there." Tia replied. 

Later, everyone arrived at their destination. "There it is." Valt said. "The Element Forest." Boa replied. "Now, we need to find out how to get in." Randira told them.