Chapter-23

Ashmith smiles looking at the moon and walks towards garden where Vikram is busy on a call. As soon as Vikram sees Ashmith, he turns away and decides to play with him.

"They say people turn blind towards their friends when they find their love. I never believed in it... But now it seems to be truuuuueee" he stresses the  word true.

Ashmith notices him and laughs understanding his friend is upset with him.

"Yeah... I know how it feels. Today even I was left behind"

Ashmith hugs Vikram from back with one hand and gives a small punch on his cheek with the other.

"Stop throwing tantrums bro"

"Ok I'll. But tell me when did all this happen? You went on your first date without informing me..."

"It just happened. Anyway we're just friends for now." He shrugs

Vikram looks at him and shook his head.

"Date... It's just lunch for her and our second date for me which your annoying sister spoiled"

"What? What did she do?"

"She forcefully joined us"

Vikram looks at him shockingly and then laughs very hard.

Ashmith gives him annoyed look acting as if he is smacking him and leaves.

______________*******_______________

Sasha for the first time spoke to Amar from the day she came to Bangalore and as if there is nothing much to talk she only told him about her lunch with Mr.Pride and the paintings which mesmerised her.

Amar on the other end was fed up with her "Mr.Pride" "Mr.Pride" in every statement, though he can't disconnect the call as he got to hear her voice after 3 days and he can just be happy listening to anything said by her.

"Sasha, looks like you have started looking at Ashmith from a different perspective. Good that you're realising first impressions need not be correct always"

"May be you're right Amar" she says thoughtfully "My first impression was on Mr.Ashmith Suryavanshi, now I'm getting to know only Ashmith not the pride guy"

"Ok now leave about Mr. Pride and tell me how are you doing in Bangalore?" he asks her

Their conversation continues hardly for next ten minutes before Sasha wishes him a good night.

_______________******_______________

In the morning,

Sasha and Ashu reads magazines sitting on a couch in the lawn, while they see Ashmith and Vikram walking absent mindedly from either sides looking at something deeply in their mobiles.

They smile at a time and bumps into eachother without noticing. The girls laugh.

"Have you seen it?" Vikram asks him excitedly
Ashmith nods.

They hug eachother and says together "first marriage in our batch"

The girls can't hear a word and looks at each other confusingly as the guys actions seems to be unnatural.

"We'll attend all the events right?" Vikram looks doubtfully at Ashmith
Ashmith thinks for sometime and nods his head.

"You both look very happy" Ashu raises her brow