III

Y/N turned his phone off and looked around. Just then, another boy came in.

"Hi", he grinned sheepishly, dimples showing.

"Beomgyu! You're half an hour late. Even though you're here the first time, this cannot be tolerated."

Beomgyu glanced around.

"Taehyun, didn't you excuse me?", he asked in mock annoyance.

He was cute.

Y/N blushed. He hadn't really noticed people in this class, but this boy...

He was so...

adorable.

"Not exactly", the boy Y/N presumed to be Taehyun smiled.

Beomgyu looked over the people in front of him. There were rows of students, each talking and laughing, and in the back...

In the back sat someone. Beomgyu wasn't sure if they were a boy or a girl, but they were hot.

Their hair was short, really just a stubble on the sides but pretty long on the top in a classic undercut fashion. It was tousled up carelessly, and the person pulled off the whole look with a baggy, non descriptive Pullover from a random no name brand. 'If Karma doesn't hit you in the face, I will' the caption on it read. And Beomgyu instinctively believed it. Their cut lip was enough of a sign they meant it seriously. Trying to remain calm, heart pounding, Beomgyu sat next to Taehyun.

"Who is that person in the back?", Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun looked.

"You mean the one with the undercut?"

"Yes"

"I don't know. They don't talk a lot. I don't think any of us here are even sure if they're a boy or a girl."

"Oh", Beomgyu was intrigued.