five hours and fifteen minutes later

Felix had dropped you off out front after your appointment. Changbin wouldn't be home until five-ish so you had decided to hide in your room until dinner was ready.

Your drawing laid crumpled and wet with an unidentified substance."Don't cry kiddo," she said, pulling you into her lap. She reeked. Regardless that she was clean right now, she wasn't clean. You never knew whether or not to accept physical affection from her, it was rare but she was so unpredictable. She scared you. At any minute her high could crash and you'd be the easiest target. You were little when you decided that you couldn't trust her. As a teenager you decided that you couldn't trust your dad either, he refused to leave her. You watched her hurt him. Yet he stayed. No fuckin wonder why you're so messed up. Chris had been a welcome escape from Hell.

Cautiously you entered the kitchen, the wonderful smell of food overwhelming you. You made eye contact with Felix who stopped mixing the sauce momentarily, opening his mouth, thinking better of it and closing it again, resuming stirring. 

Changbin looked up from the vegetables he was cutting to add it to the meat frying on the stove. He looked up letting out a surprised gasp. "You're joining us, y/n?" 

"If that's okay..."

"Of course it is!" he exclaimed. "Have a seat, we're almost done!"

Felix cleared his throat, resuming his story. "As I said, ma'am, kissing doesn't lead to pregnancy."

"God people are dumb," Changbin laughed.

"She comes in every time she's kissed someone," Felix added, setting the table now.

Changbin said placing a hot pan of food down, sitting across from you, leaving Felix to sit on your left at the round table.

"Speaking of my day today..." Felix started, glancing at you.

Changbin began serving you a plate, turning his attention back to Felix.

"Y/n came in for an appointment," he said quietly.

"Oh?" Changbin said. "Wait.." He looked at you, his whole face lighting up. "You did??" he whispered excitedly. Holding the plate in one hand, serving spoon in the other.

"Y-yeah I did, but...."

Changbin's smile quickly faded from his lips, "What do you mean 'but'?" a sharpness to his tone.

"I'm sorry Binnie-"

"The baby's mine, right?" The spoon dripping sauce onto the table.

"I-I don't know..."

Changbin suddenly dropped the plate onto the table, splashing food onto you, his mouth hung open.

"I said I was sorry-" you tried to defend yourself.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time," he spat, standing up straight.

You looked down at your hands, wiping the sauce from your cheeks.

"There are only two others..." Felix chimed in, trying to help.

"As if that makes it any better," he scoffed "Only two others," he said mocking Felix. "Do you know how long I've wanted a family, Lix?? And my one chance is ruined because y/n can't keep her legs closed!" Changbin slams his hands down on the table, rattling the cuttlery.

"That's not true!" You yelled back.

"Oh really?! Because you're the one who fucking cheated! Look me in the eyes, y/n! Look me in the eyes and tell me I deserve what you've done to me!"

You paused, swallowing hard, answering truthfully, "I can't." 

"I'm really sick and tired of your bullshit because that should be my baby, but it isn't, because you hate me. And for the life of me, I cannot fathom why!"

Felix stood up, holding him back, "Changbin go take a breather-"

Changbin pulled out of his grasp, "Don't I deserve to be fucking angry!?"

"Of course," Felix said calmly, grabbing him again, "But it isn't going to solve anything."

"There is no solution to this!" Changbin scoffed, trying to pull of out his grasp again, "If she wanted a solution, she shouldn't have cheated!!"

"Binnie, I said I was sorry-"

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!" 

You stood up, legs shaky, "I'll go," you said quietly.

"Good! And don't come back," he spat, watching you pass him to get to the front door. "Have fun with Chris," he muttered under his breath.

You heard him break down in tears as you closed the front door.