🦋- ft

payton's POV
immediately jacks face popped up on the screen and his face lit up with happiness, it made me happy too, i'll admit it. "hi bubba!!" i beamed "hey bubs" he replied and then started showing me his shoe collection "jack i don't care" i smirked and he just rolled his eyes and chuckled "i know you do, just shush so i can finish and then we can do something else". "fine" i pouted "aww don't cry bebe" and we both started laughing. That lasted for about 5 minutes and after lots of arguing and debating, we decided on just watching a movie.
"okay jack, when i get to one you have to press play or it won't work!" and he nodded in response.. "3,2,1!!" and surprisingly, we did it in sync! "payton we did it !!" he yelled with a big smile and i laughed at him.

jacks POV
me and payton we're watching 'to all the boys i've loved before' because this noah guy was cute? don't know what that's about but i'm the cute one if anything. suddenly i was pulled out of my thoughts "jack?" payton said and she waved her hand over the camera "sorry, i was zoned out" i laughed and she just smiled . it was so cute, i'm not even gonna say it wasn't because we both knew that wasn't true. "i was saying, i'm gonna go shower" she giggled and we said goodnight and everything after yelling about who loved the other more .
I laid in my bed and listened to music, bored because, I do have friends but ever since we stopped filming we all sorta fell of and did our own thing. we still talk sometimes and always comment on eachothers posts but it's not the same. and i miss finn! the others too of course, i decided to make a group chat and add everyone hoping that we could all get close like before again.

hoe hoe hoes🙈🙈
finn: jack wtf is this
millie: finn ur so mean let's let him explain !!
finn: fine.
jaeden: i think finns on his period😳
payton: JAEDEN HAHAH
wyatt: he do be telling the truth doe
finn: u guys are bullies i'm just tired it's literally 2am what are u crackheads doing awake
caleb: finn, we're fun that's why we're awake
noah: ^
jack: ^^
millie:^^^
gaten:^^^^
sophia:^^^^^
wyatt:^^^^^^
sadie:^^^^^^^
finn: OKAY I GET IT I'M BORING STFU
chosen: glad we could teach you something for once !!
finn: wow i feel the love
payton: love u 🥺
jack: hey!! i exist
payton: jack we fought about that last night, i love u more
jack: nonono u got that wrong girly
wyatt: ew cooties !1!1!1
jaeden: i puked
jeremy: i think it's cute
jack: .
payton: o
sophia: young love.. how sweet
sadie: i mean, i agree she ain't wrong #jayton
noah: nooo #pack
millie: ANYWAYS, we should all meet up soon! you know, connect like we always do
sadie: mills ur so sweet
finn: i think we should meet up too
gaten: agree, isn't there some kind of event in our upcoming schedules?
jack: yeah, some kind of con ?
jaeden: alright, we gotta make sure we all stay in the same hotel so we can swim !!!
sophia: jaeden you act like a four year old child
wyatt: and? it's cute
payton: AWWW
finn: cooties!!!
chosen: i'm gonna head to bed. goodnight guys
sadie: gn !
millie: gnnn 💛
jack: night
noah: gn bro
finn: gn dad 🤤🤤🤤🙈😍
payton: finn shutup lmaooo
gaten: night chosen!
payton: gn <3
________________________________
eventually, everyone went to bed with hope that they would reconnect with their old friends, it made the thought of them all happy.