Uraraks plan 

(Uraraka POV)
Today is the day of the ' plan' but I'm not letting Todoroki get MY Deku! So I'm going to talk to Deku. i'm currently walking down the halls to get to Dekus dorm room... oh that was faster than I expected I'm already in front of his door . I slowly put my fist on the door and knock Deku Opens the door and looks at me with his big adorable smile "Hey Uraraka!" "Hey Deku umm can I come in?" Deku stands back and holds the door open wider for me
"O-f course" I slowly look around his All Might decorated room and decide to take a seat on his bed slowly he follows me and sits next to me "so I talked to Todoroki" I start "oh?" " she said she's kind of mad at you and doesn't want to talk to you anymore..." I look over at Deku and he looks quite sad I feel kind of guilty but....I need to do this! " don't worry about it Deku you still got me!" " yeah thanks Uraraka " Deku looks up at me and smiles slightly making me blush a Little  " do you know why she's mad at me?" "Ummm" dang it I didn't think of that " well I'm not sure I'm sorry" "no no no it's OK thank you for telling me " " anytime... I should probably be leaving see you later!" B-bye!" I slowly walk out of this room.

——————————-authors note———————
Umm so hello. i'm really really really sorry for not updating! I just wasn't in a good mental state I had to go to the hospital a couple times and it just wasn't a good time to be writing a book. I've kind of change my writing style tell me if this one's better than the other one please. :)

•*^ thank you for reading^*•
P.S sorry this one was short :/