Bad Romance

"We dragged this on way too long." Yukio sighed. "You weren't really opposed to it." Suguro pointed out.

"Shut up, we have to get rid of them before they find out we can't have relationships like this when they're fully fledged agents." Yukio snapped

"It won't be easy." Suguro warned him. "You didn't bother fussing over the previous ones. Just one shot and it was over if they got obsessive." Yukio said, looking at the man seriously. "There weren't ever any like Rin or Shima." Suguro stated.

Yukio enjoyed messing around with Shima. The man was incredible in bed and just thinking about it made him want to pin Shima to a wall and have his way with him. And then there was the persistent side of the man. No matter how cruel Yukio was, Shima just wouldn't stay away. He always came back to him. It made Yukio feel a warmth inside that he was a little afraid of.

It was the same with Suguro. Rin was incredibly alluring and he couldn't stay away if he tried. the way Rin's body felt under his palms as they made out like they'd never have another chance, the way Rin cried out the Agents name as Suguro took him. And then the way tin would make them both breakfast and steal his candy at random points in the day with a playful grin.

God, they were screwed.

"Did you ever think you'd have an affair with your boss?" Shima wondered.

"Not in my wildest dreams, but I'm glad I do because I don't think I could stand not being with Suguro." Rin answered dreamily. He and Suguro had a sort domesticity to their relationship since Rin stayed in Suguro's house and made them both breakfast every morning.

"Yeah, I know. I keep finding you guys doing something dirty in empty rooms." Shima snickered.
"Yeah, while you and Yukio look for an empty room to do the same thing we were already doing." Rin retorted.

Suguro and Yukio struggled to try and let go of Rin and Shima. They wanted to keep them around because there was just something about the two–Suguro loved Rin's wit and cheerful personality and the fire he had in him when it came to challenges.

Shima was funny, a huge dork  but charming, and knew how to be sly to get his way–mych smarter than anyone else Yukio had ever wanted. Yukio loved it so much.

They were all deep in this mess.

§~•~§~•~§

The two agents both had their guns at the ready just in case, but they were weak to these men.

They'd explain that they couldn't be together if the men became Agents like them and hopefully break it off. If the two refused, then the guns would be used.

"Say, would you do anything for Suguro?" Shima asked his best friend. "I'd like to think so. You?" Rin repeated the question back. Shima nodded. "Oh good, you're equally as screwed as I am then." Rin quipped.

"How did we manage to get ourselves so deep into this whole thing?" Suguro sighed.

"Falling in love...." He said thoughtfully to his empty apartment. It felt so empty without Rin there with him. He popped a cherry flavored sucker into his mouth. It was Rin's favorite flavor–he'd figured that out once he realized Rin only ever took his lollipops when it was cherry.

Yukio was going through a similar thought process in his own apartment.

"Honestly never thought I'd ever really love someone like that, but now with Shima...." Yukio sighed frustratedly. His home shouldn't feel so cold without someone he wasn't supposed to be with, but it creeped in on him, making him shiver in a way he hated.

§~•~§~•~§

"You wanted to see me?" Rin entered the apartment of his boss. Suguro couldn't help but give Rin a quick kiss when he walked in.

"Yeah, you have to know something." Suguro began.

Shima walked into Yukio's place with a smile. "Hey Yukio. What'd you need?"

"Rule Book says that Agents can't be with Agents. It gets in the way of work." Suguro tells Rin.

"Agents can't be in relationships with each other. It interferes with work. It's nothing personal, but once you're an Agent, we can't do this anymore." Yukio stated.

Shima and Rin both frowned at the news. Yukio and Suguro could already tell what was going to happen.

before Shima could even move, Yukio had his gun pulled and trained on the other man. "Okay, that's kinda offensive, but I know you and how serious you are about your job, so it's understandable." Shima admitted.

He stepped forward so the barrel of the gun was against his chest. "Do what you want. I'm not letting go of you that easily, Yukio. I wanna be yours." Shima said honestly, chin up, looking right into Yukio's cold viridian eyes.

"Excuse you, you didn't even know what I was going to say!" Rin snapped with a glare. Suguro nearly faltered and put his gun down, but he shook it off and kept the weapon pointed at his trainee.

"It's your choice whether to get rid of me or not, but I'm not leaving you willingly. You're either gonna shoot me with that gun or I'm gonna get what I want, Ryuji." Rin stepped up to the gun at his head.

"Don't think you can get rid of me so easily." Rin said with a soft smile sweeter than any candy Suguro owned.

Suguro put the gun down and placed his forehead against Rin's. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time, Rin." Suguro whispered to the apprentice. "I wanna be with you forever, Ryuji." Rin whispered back happily. His usage of Suguro's first name was not helping the man with ending this, so he gave up. Management could kiss his ass, he had better things in life to live for than killing people for money–mainly Rin.

Yukio put his gun back in its holster. "God, you're a moron. How did I manage to fall in love with you?" He wondered with a dry smile. "I keep asking that same question, but you have the answer, so....." Shima quipped with a wide smile. "Now I'm definitely not letting you go." Yukio backed Shima against a wall.

"Mm, I hope so." Shima hummed as Yukio placed kisses on his neck.

Rin and Suguro engaged in a heated kiss as well. Suguro put his hands on the backs of Rin's thighs and the man took the hint and jumped, wrapping his legs around his boyfriend. Suguro took them to the bedroom where they spent the night making love over and over again until they were both spent and fell asleep wrapped in around each other.

Yukio and Shima didn't even make it to the bedroom. They spend the night screwing on the couch until they passed out, naked and messy and satisfied.

Want your Bad Romance