Lost memories and... Hope?

The elevator quickly rode to an unknown destination, leaving its passenger at a loss, waiting for the unknown.

In vain the girl tried to understand how she had ended up here and to where this elevator traveled. After a couple of seconds, she realized that the elevator had stopped, and the doors began to open slowly. Before her eyes, a long corridor appeared with dark walls and a red floor. On the sides water flowed, imitating natural brooks. At the end of the corridor, a dark-haired girl stood against a background of growing bamboo. She wore a short skirt and a crop top with a short jacket.

Taking a step from the car, the girl realized she was not the only one to come to this place. A strange-looking guy came out of a second elevator. His age was difficult to determine because he wore a white mask which hid half his face. Although he resembled a jester, the aura from this person was quite dangerous, and the girl unwittingly wanted to stay away from him. By the look of the guy, one could say that he also did not understand where he had ended up or how.

"Here, please," the dark-haired girl by the bamboo said stiffly, pointing to the left and leading visitors there.

Hesitantly the young people followed her.

While they walked, the girl took a better look at companion: hair with four colors, three of which formed a jester's cap, and the fourth hung with two strands on his mask. He also had unnaturally pointed ears with white earrings. The clothes consisted of a white unitard, with a purple cape and with the same colored trousers. On his waist was a yellow belt, and on the cape, neck and legs there were red belts. Also, on his wrists were red bracelets, tightly held in place, on his feet black shoes with curled toes and high heels, complementing his image.

While she examined the guy, she realized that she didn't remember what she was wearing and began to hastily examine herself: a white-blue dress with short sleeves and a wide collar covering her shoulders, and a large bow on her back. On her feet are blue ballet flats with a low heels.

Turning around the corner, the girl, like the guy, noticed a tall aquarium with small jellyfish and a large chandelier resembling a large jellyfish, burning with a faint blue glow. There were also many different plants and high arches in the place, almost reaching the ceiling.

"Welcome to the 'Quindecim' club," bowing, a tall white-haired guy with a long bang, completely covering one eye, standing behind the bar, greeted the guests. "Please sit down," the bartender suggested, pointing to the bar stools.

Realizing that they had no choice, visitors obediently sat down at the indicated places, processing the entire situation.

"What do you want?" asked the girl they had previously met as she opened the menu for them.

"Give me something strong," said the fellow traveler, resting his head on his fist.

"No, thank you," the blue-haired girl politely refused, continuing to look around, noting the multi-colored bottles and various utensils.

"It will be done," said the bartender, starting his work.

So looking around and pondering further action, they sat for a while. And for all this time, the girl caught the strange looks of the jester, as if he was trying to study her.

The white-haired man waited for the visitor's attention and asked, "Well, since you're both here already. Let me ask you a question: do you remember what happened before you got here?"

"Now that you asked about it," the girl said, putting her fingers to her chin, "I realized that I don't remember anything... Although I vaguely remember something..."