Boba Fett vs Samus

Boba Fett belongs to Star Wars and Disney.

Samus belongs to Nintendo.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Fire Emblem: Three houses belongs

I own nothing here.

Byleth gathered the students and rearranged some of the seats to be closer. He also saw the instructions and figured out how to make a huge amount of popcorn for his students.

"Geez these snacks are great!" Raphael happily exclaimed, as he took a handful of popcorn.

"I have to agree, through I worry about the amount of butter..." Ingrid said cautiously.

"I wouldn't worry, I doubt munching on a few of won't have devastating consequences on our health." Lorenz reassured the blonde.

"You think that's great, try out these drinks!" Leonie told them, She had already drank two sodas. With Caspar and Claude looking over the different types of drinks.

"I have to agree that this soda drink is extremely energizing." Dedue calmly said. He decided to get a orange flavored soda.

Marianne quietly sipped her ice tea.

Petra picked up a drink.

"Root Beer?" Petra confusingly said, looking at the brown labeled drink.

"Sorry Petra, but you're too young to drink this." Dorothea asked the purple haired girl. She took away the drink and opened it for herself.

Petra pouted and went for a different soda.

"Allright class, imma press play now." Byleth called out to them. They all went over to their arranged seats.

(Cues "Invader — Jim Johnson)

"The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings." Said one voice.

"They blow shit up for cash." Said another one excitedly.

"A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy." The first voice said.

"wow, I would understand a county , but famous in the whole galaxy!" Ashe was surprised.

"I bet Captain Jeralt would be more famous if we could travel through worlds!" Leonie huffed.

"But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. BOOM!" The second voice said.

"Whole planets!" Annette said with shock.

"I hope innocent people weren't killed by that..." Mercedes asked with concerned.

"I'm Wizard." The first voice introduced itself.

"And I'm Boomstick!" Introduced the second voice.

"And it's our job to analyze the weapons, armor and skills of theses two beastly killers and answer the most important question of all: which of these warriors will win... a Death Battle?" Wiz said.

"So two bounty hunters are fighting to the death?" Dimitri rubbed his chin.

"I'm more interested in the weapons they use." Said Lysithea said. She had a book and a quilp ready to write down any ideas she might get.

"Yeah! How cool, you bounty hunters duking it out!" Caspar excitedly expressed.

"I know right!" Leonie agreed with Caspar.