Part 1 : Creature Complex

Groan, growl, moaning and whatever word that describe their sounds are exactly what you are thinking about.

Infact, they're ferocious, violent and have no mercy inside their rotten body.

They never spared any human's life because they only care for their own hunger.

Except a zombie dude relaxing in the bar even if he can't even digest beer before vomiting.

Hey, that's fair. Who the fuck think zombie can drink beer?

He sat down on a broken chair, watching from the inside where he saw them chasing a screaming human, trying not to lose trace of them. Afterall, they are hungry without any food left.

V shivered from his seat, half in disgust and half in understanding. If only they calmed down and just eat animal's meat or something.

But then again, he's not a normal zombie dude.

He stood up, a bagpack slung on his shoulder, his slender hand swiped his stiff hair, he could feel rough texture in his hairline as he grimaced, the feeling of wanting to dip himself into the river is overwhelming but he shrugged it off as he continued his journey.

He walked slowly fearing that he will lose his energy so quickly since he have to climb a hill to get to his destination. He greeted the grumbling creature near him only to be ignored.

He huffed, neither a zombie nor a human changed a bit even when they had lose their sanity and intelligence.

So they called as an animal again.

He's not really sure they have intelligence before they turned into zombie.

But he couldn't even consider himself as one.

That's right, he's a zombie. Mostly physically but his mentality? Not so much.

Well, he couldn't speak in human's language anymore due to his brain cell circulated itself and turned into a big form of tangled confusion that he couldn't remember how to speak anymore.

Well, at least he can growl, grunting, and moaning but it wasn't that loud to scare humans but only to communicate because he always have no self control when he started speaking. Other zombies couldn't even give a damn about what he was babbling.

Well, atleast they understand what he was saying. He guess so.

So as he was hiking the hill, he saw the pond inside the forest, that means he almost arrived, it was unused but since there's still some humans alive, they used it to hide from the zombie.

It's not like zombie don't know how to swim, they just don't know how to take off their clothes so it doesn't wet when they wear it back. And he understand how frustrated when the clothes digging into his skin and scarred it if the clothes was wet by the rain or because he put it near the river.

But he don't understand those previously human ( they are also humans in the past but he just want to be considerate is all ) for their taste of fashion. I mean, the clothes are rotten and the economic falls down due to the apocalypse. He can choose various of clothes inside a boutique as much as he want. Plus, he don't have to pay for those things anymore.

So in his opinion, in this economy, you look shit if you stand beside him and nobody denies that.

Pfft, a zombie try to buy Gucci clothes with a credit card, what a joke. As much as after he becomes a zombie, he remember much that he is, indeed, a broke student once upon a time.

Or is he?

If not the case, then, he don't give a fuck as long as he could wear Gucci clothes everyday. His way of thinking is extraordinary but he's not optimistic either, just, he's trying to get by. Well, he's a zombie not suprisingly to say it infront of the public because he can't speak in human.