After the shift

{Vince's P.O.V}
I went out of the Pizzeria with my heart beating fast. I can't believe I asked him... I can't believe I asked him to come over.. I CANT BELIEVE HE SAID YES. I thought and almost screamed excited in my head.  I went to my car and drove to my house with the hope that I could sleep and relax before I go to next shift. I mean- I may work at Freddy's for a long time now and Every single shift was the nightshift but since a good friend of mine almost killed herself and I helped her through all this my sleeping rythm is almost DEAD like- I have to drink energy drink to don't fall asleep at work and after the shift I can't sleep and I don't know when this will be over but I hope it won't take too long... I'm not a doctor or anything but I don't think that this is healthy...
I walked unmotivated to my bedroom, fell in bed and tried to sleep but I still am awake from the 3 cans of energy drink I had to drink to don't fall asleep at work.
I tried for HOURS to sleep and then just thought:
Okay you know what?! SCREW IT, I'm gonna watch anime or Netflix or something, I don't care anymore... Maybe I don't sleep tonight and tomorrow wouldn't be good either... But wait- what if Mike is tired then I don't drink energy drink, and we both sleep when he comes over... Nahhhh I would be wasting time...
I sat down on my couch, grabbed my phone and watched some tik tok videos on for you. I found a cosplay with a sound that could be from me... Haha xD it says: I know you think about me in the shower, pornHub in your browser... And actually... The text could have been from me xD 😂 I really can be a pervert sometimes and... Idk... I swiped and saw another cosplay with a cute sound... Well that could have been me too like- I am a pervert but I can be romantic too. Before I got gay, I had a girlfriend and well- I was always good in writing something creative so I wrote a text and continued and continued and continued until she got a 2000 words text what I like at her... But afterwards she just read it and said Ok... That really hurt me and I asked why. And she said: I know already that I'm awesome..
And that's why I started to like guys, guys aren't like bitchy little brats more like- me. If course not every girl but I'll never forget these words...
I put my phone away and my TV on. I watched the fantastic world of gumball like- I know the series is childish but that's why I like these children shows xD. Like- I love it to watch SpongeBob, Sam and cat, Victorious, iCarly, gumball, adventure Time, Steven universe and so on, I like horror videos and movies too but children shows either and they're HILARIOUS xD. While watching Netflix, I felt my eyes slowly closing. My vision got blurry and I didn't hear the TV that good anymore... I almost fell asleep until I heard that someone called me on my phone. And the ringtone was LOUD AF. Ughhhh I hate it but I accepted the call and said: yes?
I heard the voice of Mike...

{Mike's P.O.V}
After the shift I got in my car. I saw Vincent getting his car from where I stood... He is soooo attractive...I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body... Okay Mike, if ya continue stare at him, he'll notice and that wouldnt be good at all... I mean- our friendship would be broken and I don't want that to happen... I got in my car and as I was home I laid in my bed, switched in the TV and started my favorite children show: The fantastic world of Gumball :3 I don't know why but I like children shows and... Idk most of them are so funny but stupid and that's just why I like stuff like Sam and cat and iCarly and Victorious and so on... But these shows are just AWESOME lol I know I'm never gonna get a boyfriend when I like that childish stuff... But singles can be happy too I guess... And I don't wanna pretend to someone else for just a boy... I almost fell asleep but I heard my hetero best friend calling me... Yah?
Bff: hey uhmmmm.. do you wanna come over and sleep at my house tomorrow after your shift, I'm feeling kinda lonely and something happened...
Me: I can't, I'm already with someone tomorrow, what about after tomorrow?
Bff: okay... It's very important, I prefer tomorrow, But after tomorrow Is okay too...
Me: what happened, are you okay?
Bff: no...I'm not...
Me: WHAT HAPPENED? look, I really care for ya and I wanna know what happened
Bff: I'll explain when we meet.. it's terrible...
Me: okay, Bye I wanna sleep and maybe call Vince today
Bff: Alright... Until two days...
Me: bye

I hang up and closed my eyes... I imagined that I cuddle with Vince, kiss him on the lips and watching gumball. And in the weak light if the TV falling asleep in his arms... Hell yeah... 
God why do I fucking wanna do that with him... I mean- that is really cute :3
I fell asleep with this imagination and had a nice dream...
We both met at his house, went up to his bedroom and he put off his shirt... I blushed and he laid in bed pulling me closer to him. He took me in his arms, switched in the TV and watched Netflix with me and we both fell asleep. I woke up at the best part: when Vince and I almost kissed each other... Ugh I hate this situation... And I hate that I miss Vince so much... So I decided to call him. He accepted yay^^
Me: hey uhm I have your number from our boss soooo... I decided to call you because I couldn't sleep properly and I felt lonely... And I actually called with my bff before and he said I should go to him tomorrow, is that a problem because we wanted to meet...
Vince: oh uhmmm... But I wanted to do something with ya ...
Me: okay... I already told him I already have plans and he said it's okay if we meet after tomorrow.
Vince: alright, sounds nice ^^
Btw.. mind if I pick ya up at 11PM for work, because we wanted to go right after work to meh and you know...
Me: alright, until then ^^ *blushes*
Vince: bye *hangs up*

I had a good feeling after the call and fell asleep peacefully