Chapter 11: Sweety's confession

Aryan's POV

"Aryan.....Aryannnnn............"

I rubbed my eyes and woke up, as I was getting little to no sleep at night I was taking an afternoon nap in Arjun's bedroom, when Anaya moved in I had expected to lose some sleep but in a totally different way.

"What happened?" I asked Anaya who was sitting on the bed and had woken me up.

"It's raining"

"OK"

I said and lay back down.

"Aryan..." She said and shook my shoulders in an attempt to wake me up, I pulled her down and hugged her.

"Aryan Sweety is at home, she will walk in on us"

I let her go.

"Why won't she just go away yaar" I said.

"She would Aryan, after considering the fact that we have tortured her so much she should go away anytime now"

"Ya, why did you wake me up?"

"Oh ya, it's raining so I went out and bought some pakwadas with puthina chutny your favourite so I was thinking of making masala tea also"

"I love you"

She laughed.

"I will be in the balcony"

"Takes the pakwadas too"

***

The person who invented pakwadas deserves an award. I thought as I ate some. When I reached the balcony I saw Sweety standing there now what the hell was she doing here?

"Sweety...."

She looked at me and smiled. I went and stood near her and offered some pakwadas.

"What are you looking at?"

"Was just....watching the rain"

"That's new"

"I know right....me and rain....when I was young I used to play in rain all the time and get sick mom always used to scold me but when I grew up I got less font of the rain I started worrying whether it will spoil my clothes my makeup, shoes.....and you just start hating the thing you actually love"

"What's with the philosophy?"

"I just realized that I was a horrible girlfriend"

"What.....?" Really she "Just realized"

"Actually I knew it all along but I was horrible for a reason I was horrible because I was scared I was scared of falling in love and getting heartbroken again, I was scared that if I trust you or if I be nice to you maybe you will end up breaking my heart but if I was hard on you maybe I can realize if you really love me....but I was bloody wrong......you didn't deserve this....you didn't deserve me......you deserved someone much better..............."

Saying this Sweety broke down into tears, shocked I hugged her tight, she cried into my shirt, I on the other hand was mentally kicking myself, yes she was a bad girlfriend but I have been lying to her, cheating on her with Anaya since the day she came here and god knows how I must have treated her in the past.

"I love you" She said between her sobs. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth I was filled with guilt. I broke the hug.

"Hmmm....I....I....will be back"

I said and walked inside, Anaya was standing behind the wall listening to us.....I looked at her; she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

***

"I have decided to tell Sweety the truth, I am done lying she can kill me if she wants to but I am going to tell her everything" I said.

"Both of us know that you will start stammering when you go in front of her" Anaya said.

"I know that's why I wrote a letter" I said holding up a piece of paper.

"Seriously a letter? That's your master plan?"

"Old formula but gold formula"

"Give me that"

She said snatching the letter and reading it.

"Seriously 'this girl is the love of my life'"

"In my defence I was drunk with emotions when I wrote this"

Anaya chuckled and kissed my cheeks.

"Go give it to her"

"I am just going to go keep it in her room"

***

2 hours later

"Aryan......" Sweety called I rushed towards her.

"I am going back home tomorrow"

She said and went back inside her room. She didn't look pissed off she was rather cool maybe she knew this all along I mean I and Anaya were so obvious. I looked back to spot a smiling Anaya and smiled back at her.

We spend that night celebrating.

***

Next morning

@The airport

I took out the last bag from my car and kept it on the ground.

"We will really miss you Sweety" Kabir said.

"Ya me too" Arjun said.

"Aww...me too....ok well so good bye I guess"

"Goodbye Sweety" I said.

She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I will be waiting for you"

What did she mean by that?

"Oh Kabir I think this belongs to you, found it lying in my room"

She said handing him a piece of paper.

"Bye Anaya" She said holding her hand.

"Bye" Anaya said.

And Sweety walked inside.

"What happened?" Anaya asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"She just said I will be waiting for you"

"What?"

"What the hell is this? It's not mine" Kabir said.

"God that's so cheezy that I am getting sick" Arjun said.

"Give it to me" Anaya said snatching the paper.

"Aryan this is your letter"

"You wrote that? Dude you have issues" Arjun said.

"Oh my god I think she thought that Kabir wrote this letter for me and why the hell wouldn't she you haven't wrote a single name in this thing"

"What is that supposed mean?" I asked.

"That we are fucking fucked up" Anaya said.