12: They will love you

I was being a creep

I was being a creep.

I had been staring at Alexandra sleeping next to me for the past few minutes since I didn't want to leave the place or wake her up. I had no idea how we ended up in her bed last night since we had been watching a Disney movie, again.

I have never watched this many Disney movies before in my life. And I wouldn't admit it to her but I was actually looking forward for our next movie night.

She was peaceful sleeping at my chest while I was drawing circles at her forearm. I had no idea how to wake her up because for some reason I didn't want to ruin this moment. I could wait for her to wake up for hours because it felt amazing to just be here. I don't know what this feeling is, I am having lately but I am not complaining.

"Hey sleepy head." She looks up, letting me see her brown eyes stare at me. She still was tired but the way her eyes lit up because I am still here made my whole day. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to let you sleep here for so long. You probably have somewhere better to go and I kept you here by laying on your chest like a bag of cement." I roll my eyes at her, making a little smile form on her face. She had taken of her make-up last night, her hair was all over the place but she looked breath-taking.

She looked perfect.

"You do know that you literally don't weight anything for me. I work out all the time so I am sure that I can pick you up to. I even thought that I had shown you that when I did all the work the other time. You know in my bathroom." I could practically see her roll her eyes at me again.

"I am sure that you enjoyed it way more than you are acting right now. You even wanted a second time last night and that doesn't happen often." She has been more sure around me and it felt amazing to be with her.

"Nathaniel Crawford. Where are you? You are twenty minutes late and you know how much your dad hates that." My mom her voice on the other side of the call made me realise that I had once again forgotten about showing up for breakfast. "I am currently in the car on my way. I will be there in ten minutes. Love you mom."

Before she could say anything else or do her usual rant, I hang up the phone and look at Alex who had placed her hands at my chest. I didn't want to leave this place at all but I knew that I had to or my mom was going to kill me for forgetting her and the family gathering that we do once a month.

"I am so sorry for doing this but I really have to go right now or my mom will kill me." Alex could only stare at me putting on the clothes I had worn yesterday. "Do you want to come with me? If you don't, I totally get you for that." I see a smile forming on her face while I am searching for my car keys.

"I would love to come but I don't know if your parents are going to love that. I mean what are they going to think of me?" I pull her out of the bed holding one of the hoodies I had found at the ground for her. "My parents are going to love you so no need to worry about that. Please make my day by coming with me because it is going to be a lot of boring talk and I do not know how I am going to survive that. Not without you."