Chapter 2

LOUIS POV**********

I love Harry. I have and I always wil. I trust him more than I trust my self. So why can't I just believe those photos are out of context?

My phone vibrates as Lottie texts me.

FROM:LOTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEEE:

Are u ok?

TO:LOTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEEE:

Of course y wouldn't I be?

FROM:LOTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEEE:

Ur not ok I'll be there soon

I turn to Liam who is still staring at the picture. "Those are out of context" I tell him, trying to convince myself more than him.

He nods as his ringtone for Niall, Viva La Vida, starts playing and the Irish man's face pops up onto the screen. Liam looks at me as if trying to ask permission. I nod.

"Yea?" Liam's voice croaks as he answers the phone.

I hear Niall mumbling as Liam slowly pulls the phone away from his face and sets it on the table clicking mute, for the microphone and speakers on his phone.

"I can't deal with this right now" Liam says as he tears up, "I'm gonna go talk to Dani, if , no when he notices I'm not answering tell him something about management okay?" After he says that my heart hurts, more than it did before.

I shipped Niam harder than Larry.

Liam leaves about 2 minutes later. 6 minutes before Lottie comes.

When Lottie comes she just swings the door open and slams it behind her. Harry hates that.

She runs up to me, well kicks off her shoes then runs to me. "Do I have to kick his sorry arse?" She asked before saying hi.

"He may be a dick but I still love him" I tell her.

"Hey don't frown" she tells me poking my face. "Hey let's go see the idiots?"

"They have names" I mumble, "plus they're on tour in the US"

"Let's go" she tells me already pulling me off my seat on the couch.

"You make millions, we are going" she says pulling me up to our-- my room.

A/N+++++++++++++

Oooooooo

Who are the idiots?

Why is Liam going to Dani?

Why am I asking so many questions?

All these answers and more will be revealed next update..............

(WHO SAW THE NIGHT CHANGES VIDEO!?!?!?!?!?!??!
I DID AND TECHNICALLY I HAVE BEEN ON A DATE WITH 5/5 WHERE IS MY AWARD?!?!?!?!?)

💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞

Until next time my friends