Prologue

and do you look into the mirror, to remind yourself you're there?❞

All of Aleks' life he was made believe and no one kept him in his life. He was not real, make believe, nonexistent. And it sucked, it honestly did, that this sad, lonely boy felt so alone that he felt like he wasn't real; was a figment of everyone's imagination.

But he was real; blood, bones, skin, everything about him was real. He was a breathing, talking, walking human being, but it was just that he was so broken from the loneliness and his heart was begging for love and affection for just one day. Because being this lonely could make a human think they're not real.

Aleksandr would make friends and feel better; feel real. He'd talk to them, hug them, spend time with them, and all of it was so real. But then they'd leave him and his heart would be sad and it was a never ending cycle. Make friends, lose them, feel unreal again. 

Whenever Kevin moved to his school, he knew that he had to try and involve himself with the new boy's life. He wanted to feel loved by Kevin and wanted to have Kevin tell him he was real. That was the only thing he wished for every night at 11:11 and the only thing he really wanted in life.

Kevin McFarlane was the boy of Aleks' dreams and was the one to cure his broken, lonely heart.

-

a.n. - immortalanex is slowly becoming my otp