Preparations & Farewells

Storyteller P.O.V

Later in the afternoon after your hospital release you sat in the back of your parents SUV after deciding to go out for lunch. As you were almost home your mom turned back from the passenger seat and asked curiously, "What really happened- at the airport I mean. Why were you even there?"

You 'mmed' to indicate you heard her inquiries and looked out your window. Your parents weren't exactly sure of your sexuality but it wouldn't matter to them regardless. You turned back now and decided to answer truthfully.

"Riku, he-" you sighed once more feeling the wave of emotions take over you. "-He, Sora and Kairi were all leaving. I decided to, you know, enhance my endurance and run to the side of the runway." You played with the long sleeves of the sweater they gave you and continued. "I climbed over the fence after both of the planes crashed and I eventually got to one of the villains and took him down but then I was surrounded." You heard your mother gasps and slightly glanced up at her, showing a half-assed smile that you're alright. "I blanked out but I woke up in this place and met these really powerful being called Aeons and I-"

Your father was looking in the rear view mirror and your mom had a puzzled expression on her face. You lightly chucked at their reaction and shook your hands in front of you. "I'm
not crazy, I-I'll show you when we get home."

With that, your mom nodded, flashed you a smile and turned back in her seat while your dad just nodded his head and focused on driving.

As you arrived home, you all got out of the vehicle and walked through your home to go out the back door leading to your backyard. It was surrounded with tall wooden fencing and your mother had artistically planted vine like plants to cover them. It was secluded and felt like your personal haven.

You stood in the middle of the yard while you motioned for your parents to stand closer to the house. You followed the rules of the Aeon and 'willed' for whatever you want to happen. You didn't think long about who you chose.

Suddenly her seal appeared and she came flying out quickly then circled your parents

Suddenly her seal appeared and she came flying out quickly then circled your parents. They clutched each other and screamed at the sudden presence. However, their panic slowly faded as they saw you caressing the beasts head and it nuzzling it's head into your touch.

"This is Valefor, she's on of the Aeons I was telling you about." She extended her wings in response to you calling her name. "She's the one who saved me from the villains at the airport." Your parents stared dumbfounded.

"So what you're saying is, you can summon this uh Aeon?" You nodded happily at their quick understanding and slightly leaned into your heavenly companion. "It's like a quirk?" They looked at each other confused for a moment before you continued.

"I have a few others, but.." You slumped a bit, "I think doing this drains my energy." Valefor took this as a sign and nuzzled you once more before flying off and you felt less tired once she left. Your parents ran over to you and kept you up before taking you inside and sitting you down by the kitchen island. Your mom got you a glass of water while your dad ensured you were on the chair properly.