Chapter 46

Carefully Taehyung took the hot water bottle from him, making Jimin gasp in pain again. What was Tae up to? He knelt between Jimin's legs and spread gentle kisses on Jimin's stomach. They were so soft and warm. So unspeakably tender that the pain faded and the unmistakable heat of lust slowly spread through his body.

"Hah taeh~," Jimin breathed exhaustedly, but Tae just kept kissing him. More soft moans echoed from Jimin as Taehyung seemed to hear his sounds only now. Frightened, he looked up.

"Am I hurting you?" All this worry. It was so... so kind. Jimin shook his head slightly to let him know he was in no pain. Well, as long as you ignored the searing pain at its source. But the lust dulled all that. This longing for Tae's closeness. For his touch. Understanding, Taehyung grinned slightly.

"Not now. We can do that when you feel better. Did he really just...? Was he trying to...? Jimin's cheeks turned a little red. ...as Tae gently drove across his face. "We will. We will." A soft lustful sigh escaped Jimin. Wait, what? Stop stop stop stop. No. That's not what Jimin wanted... is it? He wanted to. He knew he did. Jimin wanted him. He wanted nothing more. But it went against everything Jimin believed in.

And yet, all he longed for was this man. He wanted him so much. So much that his heart pulsated near him, his blood began to rush and all his senses were focused on him. It was like his light was reignited and Jimin flew to him like a little moth. Although it would give him the coup de grace, he was unable to stay away from him. He wanted to, had to feel his closeness. Softly he kissed the tip of his nose. This warm feeling of affection from the man after whom he was so distorted.

"Hah Tae"

"Yes, baby?" Tae asked carefully.

"I feel... Jimin couldn't pronounce it. Couldn't tell how good it felt. What a comforting feeling of affection it gave him and how safe he felt with him. How much he longed for him and how much he regretted everything. Why had he slept with Jongsuk? Although that was too harmless a word. They hadn't slept together. He had fucked him. And even though Jongsuk had brought him to orgasm dozens of times, all he could think about was Taehyung. In spite of all the orgasms, not one of them had given him the kind of orgasms that Taehyung had given him. He could never think of any other sex but this one. His first time where he was taken and he couldn't have imagined it more beautiful. Sure it was in an office on the couch. But it was with Tae. Tae, who had treated him so lovingly, so gently, as if he were a fragile treasure. Jimin may have been anything but a valuable treasure, but - even if he would never admit it - he was in fact as fragile as china. You just Taehyung seemed to take care that this porcelain didn't get the slightest crack. Jimin just wished that it wasn't already cracked and broken like that. Why did Tae take such good care of him? As if more jumps would make any difference at all. As if anyone cared if he ended up breaking all those jumps into a worthless pile of broken glass.

"I know it hurts," Taehyung chose his words carefully, thinking he had completed his sentence. But Jimin shook his head.

"That's not what I meant," he said in a barely audible voice. It was no longer like a soft whisper.

"Then what?" Jimin hesitated, but he did not bring out any of his feelings.

"Nothing so important. Can I please take a shower?" He felt so dirty. Jimin wanted to feel the pure water on his skin. Wanted to wipe all the dirt off himself. Dirt you couldn't see. At least Tae had cleaned him of the obvious dirt. But not even a hot shower could wash away that dirty feeling.

"Jimin tell me," Tae tried, but Jimin just couldn't.

"Never mind. Can I take a shower, please."