Chapter 1

It was the beginning of summer flowers blooming leaving the sweet smell of there aroma to be taking by the light wind, the rays of the sun were light perfect for a day out and more perfect for a family picnic..

That was exactly what coral had planned to do today with her ball of sunshine well that is if she was willing to wake up..

" Come on sweet heart its time to get up." Coral replied shaking her daughter lightly to wake her up for the day that awaits them.

" Five more minutes..." Ahava replied quietly moving her small body to the other side of the bed trying to face away from the rays of the sun..

Coral smiled softly" But don't you want to go on a picnic with me I've made your favorite." Coral replied her voice sounded so soft and sweet.

Not even a second later Ahava's eyes shout wide open a big smile formed on her small chubby face imagery flowers appeared behind the small child. Coral giggled at Ahava's excited face " Come on let's get you ready you don't want the day to go by fast do you now." Coral replied and looked at Ahava. Ahava then jumped out of her bed and ran to her small closet and started to get ready as fast as her small hands and feet could go though her curly light orange hair looked like a bird's home.

After a few minutes of Coral waiting for her ray of sunshine to finish getting ready Ahava's door than opened to her running out of the room to were Coral was waiting for her Ahava then started to jump in front of Coral excitedly " I'M READY I'M READY CAN WE GO NOW PLEASE PLEASE." Ahava replied her voice was very loud but Coral couldn't get mad at Ahava for yelling " Let's fix that crazy hair of yours first we can't have you running around looking like a bird lives there now." Ahava sighs from her nose " But mama." " No buts now lets go fix that hair of yours ok." Coral replied walking to her room to get her hair brush Ahava following behind her.

Time skip

After lots of brushing and a lot of work to get Ahava's hair in place it was finally done though coral knew it wouldn't last long one light drop of water on Ahava's hair and all the work she did would be gone Coral hoped that didn't happen

" All done would you like to look at it." Coral replied Ahava shakes her head and jumps done the chair and runs to the front door and grabbed the door nob " No thank you mama come on lets go lets go."

Ahava replied opening the door and ran outside as fast as her little feet could take her. "W-wait Ahava let me get the stuf-" Before Coral could say anything else Ahava was gone. With a look of worry Coral ran outside and started to yell Ahava's name "AHAVA!"

Time skip

Ahava stopped running in the looking behind her to fine no one following her suddenly a look of worry made its way to her face she than started to trembling she brought her small shaking hands to her face " W-where's mama wasn't she behind me.." Ahava replied looking around the area only to see trees all around her..

" M-maybe shes up ahead y-yeah shes totally there lets just keep w-walking.." Ahava replied and started to walk straight ahead. Only to fine a black gate in front of her she looks around more than looks back at the black gate.." M-maybe shes on the other side.." Ahava replied quietly and starts to look for a way to get in there she than sees a very tall tree tall enough to get to the other side of the gate " Perfect don't worry mama I'll fine you!" Ahava replied and runs to were the tree was and starts to clim it slowly. " A-almost there.." Ahava replied her small hand trying to reach for the last branch.

Finally Ahava grabs the branch and starts to try to pull all her weight to get on top of the tree.
Almost falling a couple of time but she makes it to the top of the tree and looks down to what is on the other side of the gate " It looks so pretty I bet mama is there... but it's a bit too high.." Ahava replied and starts looking around for a save place to jump into, suddenly she sees a beautiful lake that was her best bet to not get hurt. " Ok you can do this Ahava for mama!" Ahava replied and slowly let's go of the branch jumping into the lake was good thing it was near the shore..

Time skip

After struggling to get out finally Ahava got out of the lake her hair was a mess it was all over the place welp there goes Coral's all hard work " Now time to fine mama." Ahava replied and starts to walk around the place.

Timeskip

After look around for what felt centuries Ahava felt like giving up looking for her mother but suddenly she sees something that cut her eyes right away.." Wow is that real gold!" Ahava replied looking at the gold angel statues right in front of her, she then slowly starts to walk towards the shining statues, her small hands, suddenly her small fingers start poking the poor gold statues to just fine out if they were real, after a while of wondering  a idea  suddenly came to her head she turns her head to were the arm of the statue was and looked at it "There's only one way to fine out." Ahava replied slowly opening her mouth and starts to bite the gold statues in front of her, she wasn't go to leave until she knew if they were real or fake.

" HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" A squeaky voice replied Ahava wipes her head towards were the voice could be heard her eyes land on a small child  boy with extremely beautiful gold hair but what cot her eyes the most were his blue jewel eyes that looked like diamonds but she was taken back for a while until she notice how short he was compared to her it was kind of funny to her ,suddenly Ahava said something she didn't mean to say but she couldn't control it, it just happened..

" Your really short."

"H-HUH!"

( I'm back and ready to start this story again now it makes sense anyways enjoy ^^)