Do You Like Pizza Hut? Because I Wanna Stuff your Crust

Papa Louie storms gallantly out of his office. 

"Roy! What are you doing?! Get back to work we have a store to open!" Papa Louie screams as he adjusts his chef hat. His deep ominous brown eyes lock with yours, and in that moment you feel your breath helplessly escape your chest. In that moment, you see something flicker in his eyes, a pain that you have never seen in him before. Heartbreak. He heard what Roy said to you. 

Your stomach immediately churns. You've never thought of Roy in that way. You've had a crush on Papa Louie since you've started. But since you've never thought that he would like you back, you kept on turning back to your pimp. You love your pimp, but your know in your heart that you belong with Papa Louie. 

You look at Roy. He's wiping the tables down and sweat rolls down his face, glistening brilliantly in the sunlight. It was like he was melting like cheese on a pizza, tragically and beautifully. Roy is pizza. You let out a sigh. What a mess you've gotten yourself into.

You feel a hot breath tickle your earlobe, and a moustache scratch your skin. Papa Louie.

"Are you craving some pizza? Because I'll gladly give you a pizz-a this dick..." He whispers.

You shudder.

"P-papa Louie!" You turn around to meet his face. He looks at you hungrily. "Is this because of Roy?"

"Let me be your new pimp. I have black tar heroin, crack, cocaine, and more ganja than you could ever wish for. You could also hmu for an addy if you want....shawty." He added with a devilish smile. 

You freeze. All the new information is flooding into your brain and it's too much to process at once. But all you know is that you're hungry, and for dinner you want a big slice of Papa Louie.

"Okay big papa." You groan, you feel your coochie moistening as you lean in closer to Papa Louie. Who cares if Roy sees. 

Papa Louie leans in closer and begins to sniff the air. 

"Smells like anchovies. Stanky!" He exclaims. Your face drops. You realize that you haven't washed your coochie in over a month. Now that he mentions it, you can even smell the rank. 

"Um...it's me. Sorry. Sometimes my coochie smells like fishsticks. One time my pimp told me that my coochie smelt like chicken nuggets." You confess, praying that he doesn't mind. You want this too badly.

"Oh Joy...I'm your pimp now, remember?" The shadows on Papa Louie's face are horrifyingly sharp as he violently pulls you in for a kiss. "My favourite topping is anchovies." 

His lips passionately crush against yours. His lips taste like marinara sauce. His breath feels dangerously hot against your skin. You can feel your mind slipping into a pizza filled trance as you allow your bodily instincts to take over. You pounce on top of him, pushing him against one of the round tables Roy has just freshly washed.

Oh no.

Roy.

You immediately pull away from Papa Louie, a whimper escaping him as you do so. As you turn around, you see Roy, his jaw fully dropped as you meet his eyes. 

"Roy...you weren't supposed to see that. I-I'm sorry." you stammer, immediately feeling your sexual awakening calming down. Papa Louie lets our a possessive growl. 

"Stay away from Joy you bitch!" Papa Louie yells at Roy, waving  his fake acrylic nails at him. "And that's on periodt pooh!" 

"Papa Louie! I never knew you were such a bhad bitch!" You exclaim.

"I turn into a puta when I get possessive. I need you Joy, don't run off with this idiot." Papa Louie explains.

You look at Roy. 

Then back at Papa Louie.

"I...I...I have to get out of here!" You burst out of Papa's Pizzeria and begin to sob.

What the fuck am I gonna do now...