84

Imagine: (Aaliyah's original idea) reader and Brooke have obvious feelings for each other and go to a party.

It was too obvious, the way you guys would look at each other, the way her hand would randomly find it's way to yours

It was too obvious, the way you guys would look at each other, the way her hand would randomly find it's way to yours. Everyone knew and they would constantly tease you guys about it. Especially Montana and Xavier.

It was about three in the afternoon, and you were laying on Brooke's couch staring up at her ceiling. Montana had just ran to the store to grab some snacks, but she was taking her sweet time per usual.

"Are you going to Montana's party tonight?" Brooke suddenly asks.

"Hmm." You hadn't thought about it because a party wasn't your scene. "I guess I could use a distraction but only if you come with me."

"I would love to go with you." Brooke admits and you tilt your head. "You really mean that?" She brings a smile to your face when she nods.

The door slams open and you yelp as you fall off the couch, landing hard on your back. Brooke instantly runs over to you and gives Montana a scowl for making you fall.

Montana chuckles as she sets some groceries down on the counter. "Jesus. You two should just hook up already."

The room goes quiet and you stare up at Brooke, still laying on the floor and you notice she's avoiding your gaze and blushing hard.

The blonde sighs. "It's just a joke. You two need to loosen up, and my party and a little alcohol could really help with that."

"Well," You prompt standing up and dusting your pants. "You will see us there."

Brooke nods, "Yeah. We're going, like together. Well... not together, together–"

"So, did they confess yet?" Xavier asks as he randomly appears in the doorway.

You roll your eyes and give him the finger, which he returns it back. "Sooner or later one of you is gonna have to confess."

Brooke folds her arms and you tear your gaze from Xavier to see Brooke giving you a look that could only mean: "Tell him something."

So you obey and calmly smile at him.

"Xavier, I mean this in the nicest way possible. Shut the fuck up or I'll castrate you with one of Brooke's kitchen knives."

His smirk fades away and his eyes widen and Montana and Brooke share a laugh at the sight of Xavier almost pissing his pants. "I guess I'll be seeing you ladies at the party."

"Mm–hmm." You sarcastically smile.

But it was all jokes. You loved Xavier and you guys were close enough to have a love–hate relationship.

Brooke rubs her hands together. "So, what'd you get?"

                                       ✰