Bad Roommate Alert

A/N: Hey there!  Here's the second part to the Dorm Room Series.  This event does not follow the past event.  Any and all mistakes are mine.  Enjoy

Word Count: 2,581

Summary: Jade's roommate's has too many encounters with boys in their shared dorm room.  When her roommate takes it too far, Jade loses it.  

***

Jade knew she hated her roommate since they met. She knew her roommate would be bad. She knew she should've just paid extra for the single dorm.

***

Jade and Tori lay on Jade's bed in her dorm room. Tori helped Jade move into her dorm yesterday and is staying for the weekend until Tori has to leave to go move in herself. Tori has her arms wrapped around Jade, holding her close.

"I never want this moment to end," Tori whispers into Jade's neck.

"Me neither," Jade says, leaning impossibly closer to Tori.

The door to Jade's dorm room is thrown open, jolting the two girls into a sitting position. Their eyes are locked on the open door, waiting for whoever opened it to walk in. A small girl emerges from the door and enters the dorm room. Her eyes lock on Tori and Jade.

"Hi!" The girl exclaims. Jade rolls her eyes at the girl, because of course the girl is excited. "Which one of you is my roommate?"

Before Jade can answer, Tori beats her to it, "She is," Tori says, pointing at Jade.

"Jade, right?" The girl asks.

Jade nods, "That's right."

"I'm Caroline!" The girl says with a smile.

"I know," Jade says. She's telling the truth, Jade remembered seeing Caroline's name on her dorm listing.

"So, you must be a friend," Caroline says, shifting her gaze to Tori.

"Girlfriend, actually," Tori says.

"Awe, that's cute," Caroline says. "Well, I'm going to go get my stuff."

***

Once the semester started, Jade quickly learned that her roommate likes getting around. Caroline has a different boy over everyday. Jade didn't mind walking into her dorm room when her roommate was hooking up with some guy. It was her dorm, and she has things to do. Jade definitely took Caroline by surprise when she walked in the first time.

***

"Dude," Caroline says, her clothes are off and a boy is on top of her.

"What?" Jade asks, sitting down at her desk.

"Didn't you see the sock on the doorknob?" Caroline asks. The boy climbs off of Caroline and quickly dressed himself before leaving the dorm.

"I saw it," Jade says, pulling her phone out of her backpack.

"You know that means th-"

"I know what it means," Jade says, cutting Caroline off.

"Then why did you come in here?" Caroline asks, getting off of her bed and dressing herself.

"Because this is my room too," Jade says, "And I have things to do. If you want to have sex without someone walking in, try his dorm next time."