Accidental ( Vampire Chris: Fluff with a little smut

Requested by: DaniDeviant

I hope you enjoy the story gorgeous! I'm sorry it took so damn long

Slight trigger warning ⚠️ this story involves burns ( of the vampiric kind aka sunlight)

Danielle's POV

I screamed out as Chris pulled out and came on my back and replaced his cock with his fingers to help me ride out my orgasm. 

That was my fourth one of the night and I was fucking exhausted.

I collapsed from the position I was in, and Chris did the same.

We were both breathing heavily and trying to catch our breaths, our bodies gleaming with sweat and our hair a fucking mess.

Chris pulled me close to him and I began to drift off to sleep... I could feel a slight stinging sensation on my neck but I was to tired to give a shit.

I fell asleep wrapped in Chris's strong embrace...

Chris's POV

"FUCK!!!....

Goddamn stupid son of a mother fucking bitch ass-"

I whisper screamed into my pillow as I realized the mark on her neck.

I fucking bit her

I couldn't remember most of last night so I laid in my bed trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

I realized that I was naked... that explains it.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed underwear to put on before I i figured out what to do.

In the act of putting on my underwear I lost my balance and fell facedown on the fucking floor.

"Yay.. just what I needed... ya know what.. I'll  just lay here and die." I said dramatically to myself

So I laid there face down,butt ass naked, on the floor contemplating my life choices.

" Chris... baby... what are you doing laying on the floor? And why are you still naked?" Dani asked.

I looked over and she was sitting up on our bed and laughing at me.

I dropped my head back down to the floor and pouted.

" You're such a drama queen Chris... come on baby get up." She said as she put one of my shirts on and walked over to me.

I got up and glimpsed at her neck as I put my underwear and some sweatpants on. 

Shit.

I went into the bathroom and heard a wail from our room.

What the fuck...

I walked in and my skin started to tingle painfully...

She opened the fucking curtains... the fucking black out curtains.

" GODDAMMIT! " I wailed as I painfully walked closer and closed them before picking her up from her position on the ground and carried her into the bathroom...

She had burns all over her torso and legs

They quickly healed right before my eyes.

Oh fuck.

Danielle's POV 

Chris went into the bathroom and I walked over to open the curtains.

Chris doesn't normally like them open... light gives him a headache. Since he was in the other room it should be fine for a few minutes.