Welcome back!!

Hii!! It's been a while😅 I totally forgot about this fanfic I made...😔 sorry loves❤️ Hopefully you'll forgive me by reading this🙃

Spilled Milk🥛
"KOOKIE!!" I yell in annoyance, Jungkook has been ignoring me all FUCKING day :( I accidentally umm Uhhh SPILT MILK ON HIS PC.... Look I didn't mean to I was just umm... Totally not playing scary games on his pc while eating cereal... He yelled at me for being so reckless to his pride and joy but it's not my fault he told me his password.

I'm sitting in my living room wondering how the hell im going to say sorry to Jungkook... My boyfriend. It's been 3 years we've been together .. kinda amazing if you think about it. All the ARMYS support us and I'm actually living the good life with him :) Me and him bought an apartment together, (Its very nice) and we grew to become our better selfs.

BUT TODAY HES BEING PETTY.... I sAiD sOrrY 1000000000 Times already but he'll just ignore me... AHHH

I sigh, Jungkooks in the "Gaming Room" AKa Our bedroom... I really miss talking to my bby.
Quietly, I walk to our shared room. It was dark outside so I turned on the hallway light to see where I was going. I creaked the door open to see if kook was asleep an-

"Jungkook?" I whisper

The room was dark.. I couldn't see anything, so I assumed he was asleep. I walked to my side of the bed and laid down. His warmth beside me makes feel loved even though he doesn't know I'm beside of him rn. If he woke up I'd bet he'd kick me out... I've done that to him a reasonable amount of times.

I start to get comfy in the bed and drift off into dreamland.

3am

I awoke to a sudden tightness around my waist, it almost felt like "Jungkook" I whisper in a raspy voice. His head was on my stomach and his hands were rapped around my waist like a lil sloth hugging a tree. I think he heard me say his name because he let out a cute little goan and hugged me tighter. I cracked a lil smile and started playing with his hair.

I slowly started to drift off into dream land..

Morning
Jungkooks POV

I woke up Hugging Y/n...

That really broke my ego

I can't help that she's so warm and cuddly, I love her so much... But I shall never forget that she MESSED UP MY PC.

My head was on her chest and my arms were wrapped around her. I could hear her heartbeat and feel her chest go up and down as she breathes. For a while her heartbeat was steady, but after some time the heartbeat was going fast.

I open my eyes and look up to see what's wrong with y/n. Our eyes meet and she gives me a frown, then she starts balling her eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I say worriedly while reaching my hand to her cheek to wipe off a tear from her eye.

"I-I" she stutters

"I-I'm sorry you Kook, p-please forgive meeee,"  more tears come out of her beautiful eyes causing me to quickly sit up and pull her into my arms.

"It's okay!! I forgive you" I say while squeezing her and rubbing her back. At first she was tense, but then she melted into my arms and hugged me back.

"Are you sure," she says while pulling away "kook are you sure?" Y/n gives me a "🥺" look

"Yess, I'm sure" I smile and give her a peck on the lips.

-

Thx for reading!! Follow me on insta @ak0m.t :)