ancients.

she was the best at everything.
everything- the long dark locks which flowed like an eternity till the curve of her womanly hips, those dark black orbs opening a wonderful window to her soul and chastity, the amazingly plum and filled lips cracked somewhere being reminded that it's winter. it's the same winter you broke her with those unfaithful lips of yours saying you didn't love her but at the year completion you exactly remember how she looked last December and still rejoice at the fact that those dark orbs and the madly smile you fell for, not only fell for them but yes made them yours and broke it as if it was just a reminder of the storm before the calm.

maybe it's just you who forgot the swirling black cortex of her iris dripping tears of pain and heart break. she swore to you to make it better if and only if you held her better as if she was everything else for you. she almost devoted her whole teens thinking about you cause you were hers everything to begin and end with. you were on her mind all the time, the deep thoughts roamed everything she heard your name inside her tiny brain covered with the mad and pure love for you cause you were the only one she saw.

you were hers everything.
and she gave it all to you in omertà.
bleeding silence forever.