Tumor part 4

(Episode 3 hair when its not cut 😉)

After the brothers had to high tail it from their grandparents house, they took a freight train to Humboldt County, California and were able to meet up with Cassidy, Finn and their friends. The train ride there was rough, especially for Sean. Poor guy was vomiting most of the way there. When the wolf brothers arrived, Finn introduced them to Merrill. The two would be working for him on a pot farm and would be getting pretty good pay, depending on how they did. Sean explained his cancer situation to Merrill and he was pretty understanding with him. But, he also wanted Sean to keep a close eye on his 10 year old brother. He didn't belong on a pot farm at that age.

~Three months later~

It had been 3 months since the brothers got there, and Sean's cancer wasn't too much worse, but it definitely wasn't any better. He was losing too much weight and his loss of appetite was worse. His body was even digesting his own blood.

One Thursday morning, Daniel had gotten up and ready before his brother, as always. After making sure Sean was okay, he left him to sleep longer and went outside to greet Penny and Hannah. Every morning, he and Finn would go half way towards the lake and do knife throws. Sean never minded it, as long as they were careful. When Sean woke up, he already felt sick.

~Sean's POV~

I woke up in Daniel and mine's tent to see that Daniel had already gotten up and left, and I already knew he was with Finn. I could feel and hear my stomach already churning as I started to get my pants and hoodie on. Before I decided to get out of the tent, I laid there and grabbed my sketch book to write and doodle something dumb. Afterwards, I left the tent and went straight to where Finn and my brother were. I walked slowly and kept my hand on my stomach, trying not to get sick. I fucking hated it.

"Sean!"

Daniel said as he ran over to hug me.

"Ah! Easy, bro."

I said, putting my hand up to him so he'd slow down and not jump hug me. As he hugged me, Finn also walked over and hugged me as well, and put his hand on my head to see if I felt warm.

"Hey there, Pup. How're you feelin'?"

Finn asked me.

"Like shit, man. Feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Aww, I'm sorry, Pup. You still comin' to work?"

"I'm gonna try."

I told Finn. I sat on the ground and watched my brother do some knife throws. I could tell he wasn't using his powers because he was missing a lot. No offense to the kid. I leaned back on my hands as I threw my head back and closed my eyes, taking deep breaths slowly so I wouldn't vomit. I didn't know what to do, feeling like this everyday. Some days I would be fine, and others I'd be worse than this. I wanted this cancer out of me. I felt horrible. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and realized it was Finn. He gave me a sad look that broke my heart, because I know it was out of worry for me.

-

We got to the farm and luckily, I was inside clipping weed bulbs. The group was me, Finn, Cassidy, Daniel, and Hannah, so I was hoping to get some entertainment out of Cass and Hannah. If I was able to tolerate it. Like always, Big Joe was watching us from the corner of the room, or... Listening to us, more so. He kept his eyes on his Mustard Party game.

After an hour and a half, I started hurting again. What was worse, was the room was almost dead silent and my stomach was being so loud. There was no way I could cover up the sound by coughing or sniffing. I had no choice but to just let it happen. Wouldn't have been the first time.

"Fuck..."

I said as I put my head in my hands.

"My stomach really hurts..."

I couldn't help but complain. I honestly didn't care if no one wanted to hear it.

"Shut up and get back to work."

Big Joe snapped at me, earning a death glare from me.

"I'll complain if I fucking want to. Fuck off."

I told him as I laid my head on the table. I suddenly heard Big Joe stomping towards me, but before I could even react, he had punched me in the face, knocking my chair back with me still in it.

"Hey!"

"What the fuck, man?!"

"Joe!!"

"Holy shit!"

Everyone said as they watched Big Joe pull that shit. I heard the door to Merrill's living room open and I thought it was him coming to see what the noise was.

"Merrill, Big Joe just punched Sean!"

I heard Cassidy tell him. I had landed on my stomach and now I knew I was gonna throw up right then and there, but fortunately, Finn saw it and found me a bucket to get sick in. Of course, nothing but blood and dry heaving.

"Joseph! What the fuck is goin' on?"

I heard Merrill ask. I remained in the floor with Finn as I continued to puke. Finn sat next to me and rubbed circles into my back as I got sick.

"His lazy ass was complaining about his damn stomach hurting as always, so I shut him up."

Big Joe told Merrill.

"You do realize that the kid has stomach cancer, right? If he's complaining about something related to him being sick, let him."

"Pfft... Well, he also quit working and decided it was nap time."

Then I jumped in.

"Fuck that! I felt sick at my stomach and laid my head down! I wasn't going to sleep!"

I said to defend myself.

"I gave Sean permission to take small breaks if he needed them during work. I'll admit, I should've let you know, Joseph. But you leave him alone. If these kids wanna talk or complain, let them. As long as they're workin'."

Finn was able to help me up, but I was still in pain. Now I had a black eye from damn near Bigfoot over there.

"Sean, are you okay?"

Daniel asked as I sat down and laid my head back.

"I'll be fine, Enano."

I assured him. I rested my hands on my stomach. Merrill and Big Joe went into his office, so everyone started making conversation.

-

Work was finally over and we were back at the camp. All I wanted to do was lay down and sleep. I went ahead and laid down in the tent, but as soon as I get comfortable, I hear Finn.

"Hey- Oh... Were you gonna sleep?"

He asked, noticing how tired I looked.

"Yeah, but what's up?"

I asked as I invited him in.

"I just wanted to check on you. I could tell that jackass hit you pretty hard."

"Yeah. I'll be fine, as far as my eye goes. My stomach on the other hand..."

I said to Finn, giggling a bit.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay, Pup. I'll let you get back to your nap."

Finn said as he started to leave. But... I really didn't want him to go.

"Finn, wait-"

"Yeah?"

"Would you, uhmm... Maybe just- lay here. With- with me...?"

I asked with stuttering. He smiled as he came back in and laid down next to me.

"Get some sleep, Pup. I want you to to feel better."

"Thanks, Finn."

-----------
Okay, finally ending the tumor one shots. Now, for some better ones. I need some SeanxFinn shit