Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

The next two days consisted of rehearsing, spending a lot of time with the guys, and more rehearsing. At this point, I feel like I can tell them anything. We have gotten closer and I have opened up to them a little more, instead of being the shy person that I was on day one. the only thing I can't tell them, is weather or not I will agree to dating Calum. This has been eating me up inside the whole time. The only person that doesn't know about this situation with Calum is Ashton. And that's because Ashton likes me also. To be honest, that is the only reason I don't want to be with Calum. I don't want to hurt Ashton. But I also don't want to hurt Calum. Why are guys so complicated?

My eyes opened to the sight of the sun shining through the cute little window in my purple bedroom. I heard the door creak open from across the room.

"Today's the big day!" Calum screamed, running Into my room. Michael followed behind him with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning to you too." I said stretching.

"Come on! Have more enthusiasm than that!" Calum screamed. He ran over to my bed and jumped on top of me. The weight of his body began to crush me.

"Ow! Calum ok! I'm getting up! Get off of me!" I yelled.
He began to let out a small laughter that shook my bed.

"He's not getting up until you say '5 seconds of Summer is the best band to go on tour with'." Michael said, now standing over top of me from the side of the bed.

I let out and sigh and said, "5 seconds of Summer is the best band to go on tour with."

Calum got off of me and stood up beside my bed.

"Come on, sleeping beauty! Get up! Today's the big day!" Calum said.

Oh yea. Today, we were heading out to go on tour. This is the start of my career. How could I forget? Our first stop is in a town outside of Sydney, and then we continued the tour in Australia for a couple weeks, and then we fly to Asia. Wow. It sounds weird saying that.

"Ok. I'll get up when you two exit the room. I have to get ready." I say pulling the covers off of my body.

"Ok. Mrs. Hemmings is making pancakes." Michael said as the two exited my bedroom.

I got up from the bed and walked over to my oversized suitcase, that I still haven't unpacked yet because we're leaving today, and pulled out some skinny jeans, a shirt that said "you had me at blink 182", and my vans.
As I began to take off my pajamas, I stopped and walked over to the door to make sure it was locked. I didn't want any more guys walking in on me changing again.
I took off my pajamas and put my clothes on. I looked over into the cute little white mirror over to the side of the room and looked at myself on the mirror. These guys are really rubbing off on me. I was wearing a blink 182 shirt for goodness sake! The only reason I have this shirt is because Casey gave it to me before I left. She said it would make a good impression on tour.
I looked at my wavy blonde hair and picked up my brush to brush it out. I began running my hair brush through my blonde wavy hair and noticed that it didn't look half bad today. No need to put it up, so I let my long wavy hair hang down my shoulders. I walked back over to my suit case and grabbed some concealer and mascara. I began applying some concealer on any blemishes and under my eyes. I covered that with a natural skin colored powder and began applying mascara. When I was finished, I took a step back from the mirror and looked at myself in full length. I promise I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but I looked really pretty. Well, at least I looked pretty in a band kind of way. My makeup was perfect, and my outfit was something that I see most girls in bands wearing on a daily basis.
Just then, Ashton knocked on the door.