Prologue

"Avanti!! Ab tak koi samachar nahi aaya.. mujhe chinta ho rahi hai. Maa, baba, Mahendra aur Divakar theek to hoge na?" Aparajita asked.

"Aparajita, sab theek hoga. Tum chinta na karo. Vo aate ho hoge shubh samachar lekar." Avantika said.

Avantika and Aparajita are 2 sisters. Avantika is a naagin while Aparajita is an Aiyyar. There parents were married as an alliance between Naag clan and Aiyyar clan. Avantika was mother of an 2 year old girl and a baby girl and Aparajitha was 8 months pregnant. She also have a daughter.

"Rajkumari ki jai ho! Ve laut aaye." A maid said.

"Kya hua? Jaldi kaho!" Avantika asked.

"Vo... Vo.... Aap hi chalkar dekh lijiye.." the maid said in an unusual sad tone.

Avantika and Aparajita ran to the main hall and saw many Naag- Naagin and Aiyaar- Aiyaara.

They made way for both sisters and what the duo saw, made them shriek in pain.

"MAHENDRA!!!!!"

"DIVAKAR!!!!!"

Avantika and Aparajita cried for their respective husbands and they ran to their husbands.

"Avanti!! Appu!!!" Their father cried in pain as the duo went to him.

"Baba... Ye.. ye sab kese?" Aparajita asked.

"Aapko kuch nahi hoga baba!!" Avantika said.

"Koi Vaidya ko bulao!!" Avantika said but her father stopped her.

"Beta.. mera jaane ka waqt aa gaya hai.... Un logo ne Mahendra aur Divakar ko maar diya... Aur Naagmani bhi cheen li... Unhe mat chhodna... Vo Dhanrajgir... Unhe... Mat.... Chh...." And his soul left his body.

"BABA!!!!!!" Avantika and Aparajita cried.

"Maa.." Avantika stopped crying as soon as she heard her little daughter voice.

"Maa... Baba...." Her little daughter sobbed. Avantika hugged her. And then she broke the hug and said.

"Ab... 25 saalo baad... Dhanrajgir parivar par kahar barsega.... Yahi Ashlesha Nakshatra... Unki maut banega...." Avantika said.

.
.

.
.

After 25 years....

A girl is shown walking.. her face is not clear. She is playing a flute.
"Mai aa rahi hu... Bach ke rehna... Sudha.. Dhanrajgir...." She says.

Short chappy!!

Written by:- JyeshthaMalviya