dear god-

North woke up one morning to screaming and crying. He was so confused he got up and walked out his room. He went downstairs and looked around.

Litterally all of the other sides were toddlers.

Dippy was crawling around and had a pink pacifier her mouth. She crawl over to North and giggled "nowrth!"

Galaxy was coloring on the walls, her glasses were to big for her face so they keep falling down. She didnt care and keep coloring.

Roxy was also coloring she had a drawn mustache above her top lip and a hat on her head(idk how to spell the name of the hat- its the one that stereotypical artist wear)

Star was shouting at Roxy and Galaxy telling them they would get in trouble. And telling them how the wall didnt like being harmed. "The wall doesnt appreciate that you two!!"

Paris and Skylar were no where to be found. God knows where those two are.

Dream was in a corner talking to herself "evewything is fine.." she was talking to midnight actually but no one could see midnight.

North looked around at all the toddlers and fainted

I enjoy torturing this guy. If you didnt know you know now. North is a boy. Im sorry if i called him a girl before...

anyways this is gonna be a book cause why not! North has to take care of all the female child sides! Poor North..

Pssttt wanna see the full cover?

I found it on pinterest ùwú