Scene 1

Arthur and Buster walked along the sidewalk.

 BUSTER: It sure is a hot one today, huh Arthur? I could sure go for a nice soda at the Sugar Bowl right about now.

 ARTHUR: Hmm, I guess so. But I only have 25 cents! Hopefully that will still be enough.

Muffy pulled up in a limousine driven by her butler Bailey and rolled down the window.

 MUFFY: Arthur! Buster! Did you hear about the new upgrades that my daddy made to our school? 

 ARTHUR: Upgrades? Since when does our school get upgrades?

 BUSTER: Yeah! The last time that happened it was the state government saying they were taking the lead out of our drinking fountain water! (Sighs) Then they added that poster that said 'cool sip, so hip' over the fountain trying to convince us to drink their contaminated water. Fuck governmental water purification systems!

A sad expression passes across Arthur's face but he turns his face away before Buster can see, because he liked those waters.

 MUFFY: Oh Buster! Do you honestly think that my daddy would ever make a bad decision regarding money?

Arthur and Buster look at each other briefly before continuing to not respond since they knew of Muffy's Russian ethnicity . 

 MUFFY: (CONT'D) Of course he wouldn't! Now anyway, he implemented a soft drink machine in the school cafeteria. Mrs. McGrady fought it because it wasn't 'healthy enough' but daddy thought it was a great way for the school and himself to make a little extra money!

The two boys looked at each other with excitement. 

 ARTHUR: No way! This is great news!

 BUSTER: Woohoo! I haven't been this excited since the weekend marathon of Bionic Bunny specials.