Moving Day (Chapter 1)

BAILEY'S POV
"BAILEY,MARIA GET UP THE MOVING TRUCK WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Ugh I don't want to get up and move into a new apartment... Maybe five more minutes wouldn't hurt and I'm sure Maria wouldn't mind sleeping for five more minutes. "BAILEY,MARIA!" Ugh why does my mom have to be so annoying. "ok,ok I'm up" what am I going to wear?? I decided to wear light washed jeans a beige tank top with lace on it and my sperry's. Maria just decided to wear dark ripped jeans a greenday t-shirt and her white converse.

"Are you excited?" Umm... haha no... "I don't know I'm nervous" I really was nervous, I was thinking who will live near the apartment, who will I meet? I guess it's not so bad the campus is very close to the new place... "I think we will have a great time" Maria said with the biggest smile..." I hope so..." "aww come on Bailey it's going to be fun,I promise!"

"Thank you for letting me stay over" Maria is always so polite... "Oh no problem, sorry your mom couldn't come Maria"..."oh no it's fine thanks" we were saying our goodbyes when the truck was finally here... These boxes are so heavy!!!

We finally arrived and we had to move boxes and boxes and boxes..."Come on Maria one more box" Are you kidding me? We left the heaviest box for the end?!?! Ugh... " Come on Bailey we need to take the box upstairs"...

"Maria it's so heavy..." I wasn't sure If I could still carry this thing it was so heavy... "Maria I think I might drop it" "Bailey don't dro..." Bam the big heavy box came crashing to the ground "Bailey!" Oh my gosh I can't believe I just dropped the box... "Umm... do you need help?" I turned around and saw two tall figures one had curly brown hair with green eyes and the other was a blonde with blue eyes I noticed the blonde had a lip ring and they both had tattoos... "Umm... yea..." Is all that could come out of my mouth...

"Ok come help me" I saw him saying to his blonde friend... " Yea mate wait up" oh my gosh they have Australian accents!!!

"Should I set it here for you?" The tall curly boy asked "uh yea that's good" oh my gosh he's soooo cute!!! "Well it's nice to know that you can say more than umm... Yea" he smirked... I could feel my cheeks turning red "so what are your names" the blonde asked... "Um I'm Bailey and this Maria"... "Cool I'm Luke" the blonde responded "what's your name?" ... "Who me?" The curly haired boy asked "yea you" what's up with him... "Why do you wish to know?" Ugh he is so rude so I just rolled my eyes at him "ok wow calm down, my name is Ashton" a smirk spread across his face...

"We live across from you guys so if you need anything just come and visit us" smiled Luke... Luke was nice and polite unlike Ashton... "Umm... bye Maria... Uh see you later" OMG LUKE LIKES MARIA IT'S SO OBVIOUS!!! "Bye Bailey" Ashton smirked and then walked out

"Wow that Luke guy was really cute" Maria smiled... of course... "I think Ashton likes you Bailey" What? How?? No!!! I'm mean he is cute but he was so rude... "Yea I don't think so.." But oh my gosh he was cute...

"Goodnight Bailey!!!"...
"Goodnight Maria!!!"