Chapter One

Eclipse's POV

It was Monday June 3rd 2019.
I was laying on my bed still asleep till my peaceful slumber was interrupted by the buzzing of the goddamn alarm clock.
I groaned in annoyance and reach my hand out to snooze the alarm.I sat up on my bed and reach for my glasses on the nightstand.I put it on and let my vision adjust.

"Great first day of goddamn college..."i sighed and go to the bathroom i took my glasses off and along with my clothes i took a shower and brushed my teeth after that i got a set of clothes and wore it along with my big round black rimmed glasses.
I walked down the stairs and the smell of bacon and eggs along with caramel syrup hit me.

"Good Morning"i heard mom said while i was sitting down in the dining table and mom set me a plate of pancakes and bacon and eggs."Good Morning Mom..." I said groggily to her.I started eating breakfast and asked my mom where dad was.She said he was already at work.

"Eclipse sweetie,would you be a dear and wake up your little sister?"mom asked me, i nodded in agreement and went upstairs to the door on Nicole's room.
I knock and entered.
"Nic wake up mom made you breakfast" i told her while sitting
on the edge of her bed.She woke up with messy bed hair and greeted me a good morning as well as i did.She told me shes gonna take a shower and go down stairs.I grabbed my backpack along with my headphones and phone and went downstairs i placed my bag on the sofa and sat down.

"You okay bro?"ask Nic.I nodded and give her an assuring smile till i heard mom said that all of my stuff has arrived in school and that theyre gonna drive me there and help me settle down.I sighed and stood up,grabbed my bag and go outside.Mom got inside of the car and i sat beside Nic on the back seat.I asked mom what time we were gonna get there and she said it was a 1 and half hour drive.I think to my self that this was going to be a long drive.I put music on my phone wore my headphone and shut my eyes then i felt the car moving.

Lucas's POV

Francois University,the one im attending this year and where everything will go down south.Im in the dorm room and i already got my things unpacked until i heard a knock on my door.It was the school staffs carrying boxes which i think are my roommates stuff.

"Can you please take care of the rest? Your roommate is already on his way"the staff told me,i answered in agreement and pick up the boxes and set it aside next to the door,i layed down on my bed."So my roommate is a boy?" I said remembering the staff saying "hes on his way" earlier.
I was curios for the past minutes about what type of roommate i would have,not a few moment until a soft knock on the door was heard.
"Uhm excuse me this is Eclipse Beachley.."he told on the other side of the door.
I composed my self and got up to open the door.
When it swung open slowly i looked down at a guy with big round glasses wearing a black and gray hoodie with his jeans and some white rubber shoes.
"Hi?"i questioned him.
The guy looked at me and flashed a smile and said hello.I stepped aside for him and his parent and sister which i assume came in to help him unpack.
But that wasn't the one that bothered me.It was the fact that he just smiled and greeted at someone he doesnt know yet,usually they just look away and greet but him....he was different its like...hes full of confidence in his self.
"That was cute" i said to my self silently.Then my roommate's mom came to me.

"Hi! Im Mrs.Beachley" she said and held out her hand to me,i flashed her a smile and shook her hand and then she spoke again."Can i get your name?" She asked politely."Its Lucas Lockwood ma'am"i said.

"Right,anyways you can just call me Mrs.Beachley,so Lucas me and Eclipse's sister are heading out,please take care of him"she told me and i nodded she smiled at me and called her daughter but didn't left before kissing Eclipse in his cheeks and wishing him good luck,they got out the dorm and i closed the door and climb to my bed.