Nanny McPhee~|Part Two|~

|°•~'|~Third person~|°•~'|

Mr. Brown walks in and sees all seven of his children eating some chicken but of course Mr. Brown doesn't know that. " Children where's Aggy?!" Mr. Brown asked his children. While his children are still eating... "Jingle jingle" He hears a rattle of some sort and goes to open the pot. Mr. Brown picks up Aggy and smells her. "Oh look at you, your all cabbag-y and gravy-y." "As of notice Nanny Whetstone has resigned from her post. Now I shall go to the agencie this afternoon and I shall hire a new nanny. And you will not drive her away like you have done to Nanny Whetstone and the others!" Tora goes and gets up to pick Aggy up from Me. Brown. Once Aggy is out of his hands Mr. Brown goes to will his face from the gravy. 'Papa' Aggy manages to say while on Tora's arms. " Can't catch me up. That showed them who's boss" Mr. Brown is in some sort walking/running down the stairs. "Woah!!" while running/walking down the stairs, he slips on a toy wooden car that on the stairs and falls to where he is upside down on his back.
~~~~~|In the kids room |~~~~
" Three days, 8 hours, and 47 minutes. So that got rid of her... 23 hours and 30 minutes quicker than the last one." Simon say while moving a doll that looked like Nanny Whetstone down the chart. " I think the turning point was eating the baby. Well done, Eric.
°•~^|°•~^|°•~^|°•~^|°•~^|°•~^|
Sorry this was short and sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with my family and school but I hope this is good and um Bai!!