Chapter 10

And this is the end of the series...
Kidding
I finished doing the movies, but there are some answers I have to give and I like writing for Colossus. So I'll do some 'adventures' with the group while Deadpool 3 doesn't come

________________________________________________________________________________

Colossus and (Y/n) run to the jet, regardless of safety, just turning it on and flying directly to where Deadpool was. The giant parked the jet a little far from the commotion, getting out of the vehicle and running to the fight.

"Go help Wade, I'll hold Juggernaut with the others." she says, running away.

"Be careful!" Colossus yells, walking over to Wade.

The girl stops beside the woman who was trying to stop Juggernaut. She looked like a normal person, how could she fight that mutant?

"Hey!" The woman looks at the girl "Domino, right?"

"Yes! And you are?" She says, getting close to her.

"I'm-" she was interrupted by a male's voice.

"(Y/n)?"

She turns around, only to be startled when a man hugged her tight. She takes time to understand what was going on, but slowly puts her arms around the stranger.

"Uh... Everything okay, sir?" She asks, releasing the man.

He lets go of the girl, looking her straight in the eye and realizes the mess he did.

"I think I know you." she says, having the same feeling as when she saw the man on television.

"Now you're ignoring me?" Juggernaut says, running towards the three.

The three prepare to fight, but Colossus yells from across the garden.

"Hey, pick on someone your own size!" He runs over to Juggernaut and punches him, throwing him on the ground.

The two start throwing punches, but the metal giant looked like he was taking a beating.

"Do you think I should help him?" (Y/n) asks, feeling bad for the man.

"Nah, he's doing great." Wade shrugs.

"Say it!" The four hear Russel scream in the background.

"Russel..." the man with the metal arm says, walking over to where the boy was.

"Bingo!" Deadpool follows him.

"I should help him though." (Y/n) says to Domino "Get the orphans out of there." she screams running over to Juggernaut.

The girl jumps at the mutant, the force of the kick knocking him to the ground. Then Colossus gives the villain a WWE blow, burying his face in the concrete.

"I'm fighting dirty!" The metal giant says, his voice clearly showing joy.

Juggernaut gets up, throwing (Y/n) and Colossus away. He grabs the X-Men and throws him on the floor, lifting him up right after and trying to strangle him. However, Colossus takes the other's pinky fingers and breaks them, causing Juggernaut to release him. The villain looks at his fingers and says:

"You commie motherfucker!" Juggernaut punches him in the face and throws him hard against the wall of the orphanage.

Before (Y/n) could do anything, Colossus was already on top of the man, repeatedly striking the mutant. The moment the giant releases the villain, (h/c) jumps on Colossus and jumps again, kicking Juggernaut in the chest with both feet, throwing him against the school bus that was parked there. He recovers from the kick and turns around, grabbing the front of the bus and throwing against Colossus.