Chapter 2

Nigga's ain't gotta get all dressed up and be Hollywood

Y ' knahmean ? Where do nigga's go when we die?

Ain't no heaven for a thug nigga

That's why we go to Thugz Mansion

That's the only place where thugs get in free and you gotta be a G

..... at thugs mansion

-------------

Stephen p.o.v

I drove to my mom and dad's house . I don't know what happened but I have a feeling that I know who did this . My parents house is about 30 blocks away from my house and my sister ran all of them . I called up the group and we met in front of my parents house . We opened the door and there was bullets layed out everywhere. Glass , blood and as we continued we found bodies . We walked to the kitchen and I saw my dad layed out on the floor with a bullet to the head . I leaned down to him and my eyes got teary . He started coughing and I shook him .

" dad , dad " I yelled .

" Steph they t-took h-h-her " he stuttered while coughing .

" took who mom " I asked

" y-y-yes , d-d-did Aianna m-m-make it to your h-h-house " he asked

" yes she is at my house right now but how am I supposed to tell her . Dad how is she supposed to be in the business with me " I asked

" S-s-he will have to f-find out some day " he said coughing" the f-family money is under the bed . Take it and us-e it for you and Aianna . And Denny t-took y-your mom .Be c-careful son I love you " he said coughing blood up and he closed his eyes. I stood up . I still have to be strong for my sister and get my mom back . I ran upstairs and took all the information for my dad's gun registrations and the money .  There was over 20 stacks in there . I ran back down and left with my dad's group that I now have to lead .

" guys let's go . We need to go to the Clubhouse to straighten things out with Denny and the guards " I said . They nodded and we left . Tonight is gonna be hella long . TGIF.

Aianna p.o.v

I woke up to the door downstairs opening . I heard shuffling and footsteps . My Heart pounded harder and harder as the doorstep came closer . I reached under the bed where Stephen taped a knife for me under it and held a tight grip as Zeek and Montae growled . My door opened and Steph turned the light on .

" it's ok it's just me " he said . I sighed in relief as I put the knife back . Steph sat on the bed with me .

" so where did you go . I was left for the whole night " I said

"I know and I'm sorry. I had to do something " he said .He looked tired and sad . His clothes where dirty and his shirt was ripped and he had blood on his face with scratches .

" Steph are you ok did you get hurt " I asked with teary eyes .

" Aianna you wouldn't understand ill tell you later on in life but right now you need to just focus on school ok. Right now we need to get some sleep and we are going to be living together for a while . I just want you to know that I love you . Good night " He said kissing my forehead before walking out. I was confused . It's like 4 in the morning . I wonder if he is ok . What about mom and dad . So much things ran through my head . I just want to know what's going on .

***********************************************************************

What do y'all think about the story so far ? Should I continue .

Vote and comment .

~Taratomboy