Darkest Desire prt.3

Vaggie gulped believing that her girlfriend was about go off on her. She didn't know what to say or how to fix it she just knew it was all over, five years of devotion and love about to go down the drain. It was her own fault she brought it on herself she should have ended things with Alastor the first time it happened, hell she should've tried harder to resist his advances. "Wha-...I-I..." She clenched her fist as she felt pressure on her chest, like the weight of her guilt was crushing her heart. She rubbed the arm of her clenched fist with her other hand guiltily struggling with her words and trying to resist making any excuses. "Charlie I-I'm..." She was cut off by her girlfriend, "Vaggie don't." Why did she allow things to go so wrong? The moth cursed in both Spanish and English inside her mind as she imagined the hurt Charlie must've really been feeling under that calm facade.

She squeezed her eyes shut preparing for the blow out it was impossible to think she could be ready to be without her lover but she did her best. Suddenly she felt arms wrapped around her neck, shocked Vaggie's eyes shot open wondering in all confusion what the hell was going on. Over the taller girl's shoulder she saw Alastor still grinning that insufferable smarmy grin as though he were amused by some sick inside joke. "Uh...Charlie?" She said curiously never taking her eyes off of the smiling radio demon as she cautiously brought up her arms to hug her girlfriend back. "I'm so sorry Vaggie!" The royal said. The moth was even more confused now as her significant other pulled away from her and held her shoulders looking worried and sympathetic. "I've noticed how upset you seemed lately and since I've seen you and Alastor talking a lot I wondered if he knew what was up." This both relieved and made Vaggie mad that her girlfriend would go to Alastor when she could've just talked to her herself. Though the thought was quickly buried when she remembered all the times Charlie did ask if she was alright, but she would always say she was fine. As annoying as it was that her girlfriend would turn to the deer-fucker for intell on her troubles it was still sweet that she worried for her, it only made Vaggie feel even more guilty.

"He told me about how you've been feeling so left out. He and I are always discussing plans and ideas for hotel I was so excited about everything that I didn't realize you were being excluded." She said sadly. Vaggie just stared and blinked. Her mind nearly blanked as she processed what her partner was telling her. 'So she doesn't know?' She thought. Charlie beamed as she took hold of her girlfriend's hands. "Don't worry Vaggie from now on we'll all have an input on how to run the hotel! In fact Alastor has some ideas about using therapy to help patrons, I just know you'd be a big help with that!" She squealed excitedly while Vaggie squinted her gaze toward Alastor as he watched the interaction with silent glee. "Y-yeah that's great." She responded with a weak smile but it seemed genuine enough to Charlie. "I'll leave you two alone so you can collab on the details and I'll be downstairs to help with the decorations, good luck! The stunned moth watched as her girlfriend/bff froliced out the office with a smile waving to the two demons before shutting the door and scampering down the hall.

Vaggie's brain stopped working not even able to ask 'What the fuck just happened?' She however came back to reality when she heard the asshole behind her stiffle a chuckle. "What the hell did you do?" She sneered. Alastor just simply leaned back in his chair folding his hands in his lap. "Why I merely had a discussion with dear Charlie about how it would be more efficient to pick the patient's brains, get to the root of their issues and-..." He was cut off by Vaggie slamming her hands on the desk angrily. "You know what I'm talking about dick-shit!" Her eyes burned intensely as she stared down the red clad bastard which made him widen his smile. "Heh heh heh, we'll my dear I only suggested you might be a helpful second opinion in this venture for redemption Charlie got the idea herself, that you hadn't been included when discussing the matters. So I suggested you could assist with the planning." Vaggie muttered curses in Spanish as she pinched the bridge of her nose. What was he playing at? And why was he keeping quiet about everything? Wasn't that his plan, to break them apart, destroy their relationship and take over her role as the new co-owner of the hotel? Suddenly her brain recalled the last bit of the conversations. She was going to be 'helping' Alastor with a therapy project. Yeah right he just gave Charlie more of a reason to be alone with Vaggie so that they could fuck again. "You are sick! I'm not discussing any therapy ideas with you and I'm not going to let you-..." She was cut off by the sound of the door lock clicking. As Vaggie turned to glimpse a moving shadow wispng away from the door Alastor tightly but gently took hold of her wrist and led her around the desk and brought her to sit on his lap. "Now darling no need to be so hostile. This way we can continue our game without suspicion." He said. The moth seethed at how stupid the deer's plan sounded. "That's pretty much what we've been doing." She said quitely. Alastor just kissed her cheek it made her shiver with disgust and delight. "But this time we'll have less interruptions. Though I very much enjoy the rush." Vaggie glared at the demon suspiciously. "What rush?"

Alastor then kissed the back of her hand and then planted a deep innocent peck onto her shoulder. Vaggie didn't want to admit it but she liked the sweet gesture even if she knew he was only toying with her. "'What rush?' Why is this game of ours not thrilling, my dear?" He questioned. The younger demoness darted her eyes away in embarrassment at the notion. "Do you not feel excitement when we're on the verge of getting caught? That delightful tingle when someone could walk in on us at any moment?" He whispered sinuously into her ear as he walked two fingers from her knee to her thigh just under the hem of her dress, making her blush profusely. "Sh-shut up! I-I don't feel any of those things." She tried to lie but Alastor knew better. Vaggie tried to pull away but Alastor kept her sitting in place although he allowed some movement as her backside unintentionally rubbed against his groin. Alastor laced his fingers soothingly into Vaggie's laughing as he nuzzled her neck lovingly. He did enjoy the Latina's spicy flowery scent. It was indescribably wonderful and right now it was all his. "Come now love, don't lie." He cooed while burying his face in her neck before sliding down her clothed chest. He pulled down her loose collar and undershirt revealing her naked torso then placed his face between her brests. Vaggie grunted as she brought her claws to the deer's head to try and stop him but it only encouraged him further as he nuzzled her with a slight purr before giving her left tit a tentative lick.

It was kind of cute in a creepy Alastor sort of way, the way he swirled his newly skilled tongue around the darker grey nipple before he then started sucking it. He squished his lips into the warm soft breast as though trying to procure milk from it like an infant would. After a short while he moved over to the right one repeating the same process while the moth unintentionally started massaging his scalp to the the feeling her nails somewhat gently digging into his head leaving a few trickles of blood to flow from his temples. Vaggie didn't want to enjoy it but then she always felt that way when ever they did this. It was so strangly comforting having the Radio Demon suck on her so insatiably. The feeling left her conflicted about if she should stop it or not. She shouldn't have let him do it but it was hard to deny something so disgustingly...nice. Once he felt his moth's claws travel through his tufts Alastor pulled away from Vaggie's chest then picked her up turned her around and bent her over his desk. He then pulled her dress down her waist leaving her completely exposed to him yet again before he brought his hand to his trousers for the second time since his masturbation. "H-Hey!" Vaggie yelled angrily. The next thing she knew she was laying on the cheesy deer's desk. "Alastor what the fuck!" She growled. Her hair bristled like an angry dog before the demon took hold of his pet's leg and hooked it around his waist. "I just wanted to admire you from behind my dear." He said smoothly. He wasn't entirely lying her bare backside was a very beautiful sight from his perspective. Alastor closed his eyes sensually as he felt the warm wet crease of the moth demoness' entrance against his length. "...Though I can't deny that your touch did leave me feeling a tad...frisky." He accented the word 'frisky' with a slow brush against her hole. Vaggie's eyes shot wide with worry. She wasn't inclined on going another round with this joker today but she knew he wouldn't let her go until he was satisfied.

With a sigh of exasperation the Latina submitted reluctantly while the deer demon removed his coat then continued rubbing himself against the wet spot of his little pet. Vaggie unintentionally let out a moan as she felt the length move up and down her cunt. The feeling resonated like a vibration throughout the rest of her body making her mind lose focus. "Mmm...don't think...*huff* that I actually like doing this." She panted. Alastor chuckled as he worked his manhood and pushed it carefully inside his moth. "Of course you don't..." After a little maneuvering Alastor finally got the length all the way inside. "Ah! O-oooh~!" Vaggie  moaned at the sudden intrusion. The Radio Demon took hold of her hips and thrusted forward slowly. "You--*huff*-- love it." Vaggie was about to protest until she felt the man move inside her. It brought out another moan from her as she moved in sync with the thrusts. This was it her weakness, the thing that brought her senses awry. The longer it went the more intense it got. "My dear~ you are very good at this." Alastor said as he held his bedmate's hips guiding them into his movements. He tore off his bow tie and unfasened at least four bottons on his shirt before he violently turned his doe around so that he could see her face as she climaxed. After laying her onto the desk again he continued to plow her harshly while staring into her glazed yellow eyes.

After several minutes of pleasure rising to the surface Alastor panted roughly before finally, he released his seed inside of an equally satisfied Vaggie. The white sticky substance spilled from her hole making her shiver from the sensation. 'Why...why does it always end up like this?' She thought shamefully. Alastor on the other hand was lost in pure ecstasy. He sighed out every breath with satisfaction feeling completely rejuvenated. He didn't pull out as he pulled Vaggie onto his lap making her sit on his rod as he continued swimming through his afterglow. The moth demoness was too tired to protest as they just sat in Alastor's office chair exhausted and spent.