she's in a better place with no pain!

I cried and cried, Then I collapsed to my knees on the ground. My angie my precious little angie she's gone. - please angie. .......................angie. ............pleas. ..I need you. ....-I said I curled up into a ball on the floor and cried when violetta came in first she went to angie then she seen me and ran up to me. - oh dad im so sorry - she said whilst hugging me. I couldn't say anything.

- dad please say something - she said

- angie...........angie. ...........she's gone - I cried violetta just hugged me even tighter.

- I need her vilu .........I-I cant live with out her-

- I know - she started to cry-but she's in a better place and no more pain-she said crying but then she just screamed - she can't go........... I need her dad ...................she can't go daaaaaaad.........angie please............I need you.......dad needs you....pleas-she cried then we just hugged eachother whilst crying very loudly on the floor.

- angie please ........come back........please. ......angie please - i shouted whilst crying my eyes out .

-angie please -violetta screamed. We were still sat on the floor crying and hugging eachother when everything went black............

Then thats all I could see was a bright light then the face of angie , then I was in a graveyard right in front of a grave stone....
In loving memory of
Angeles carrara
25 years old
A loving aunt to
Violetta castillio
And a  beloved
Girlfriend to
German castillio
And daughter of
Angelica. 

I just collapsed at the grave and cried even more then I could hear angie's sweet voice and turned around to see angie infront of me.

- german dont be sad please dont cry over me.

-but angie I need you I love you.

- and I love you and it hurts me to see you cry so please be happy.

-how can I be happy with out you in my life

-just remember the happy times we shared and never forget that I love you. -she said then disappeared

-angie- I shouted but she was gone

And then...........