520:Oneshot

Wang Yuan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Wang Yuan. A normal college student in a college called 'Chongqing College'. It's just been a week since i started to enroll in this college,so..why on earth do i got a confession from my classmate?!

"it's 5:20 p.m.. Time to confess."That's what he,the person in front of me,A.K.A Wang Junkai, said a few seconds ago,that caught me off guard. My ears are crimson red. I then 'ha'-ed him when he suddenly confessed to me saying, "I love you,please go out with me."With his poker yet flustered face. "HA?!"I said aloud. He's still staring at me,with half lidded eyes. "It's past 5:20,so,i won't say it again.

I panicked and my ice cream accidentally fell. "No. Wait. Ah! My ice cream!!"I cried out. I fell on my knees sadly. "My ice cream.."I whined. I then heard the latter let out a small chuckle. I looked up. "There's nothing funny here!" I said angrily. I saw him smiling. He then pulled up my arm. "What are you doing?"I asked,furrowing my eyebrows. He smiled again as i puffed my cheeks. "I need to ask Qian Xi for another one..."I sighed,standing up. I pulled back my arm,stating, "I need to go. Oh. I will consider your confession and give you an answer later."

I was about to walk away when Junkai suddenly said, "Wait."And i stopped at my trace. Turning back,I asked: "What?" "One month. One month later,give me your answer on 5:20 p.m. Here."He said with a little smile. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Why?"I asked,walking closer. He let out a cheeky smile. "So,i can seduce you. And make you accept my confession."He blurted out. I gasped in disbelief. "Wait...why are you...why are you so confident?"I was speechless! This guy is way too confident!

"Because... i think..you kind of like me."He said,smirking. My jaw dropped. "No..wait..How did you got that conclusion?!"I asked in a shock and some blushes suddenly appeared on my cheeks. I hissed. "What makes you so confident,huh,Wang Junkai?"I asked,once again narrowing my eyes. "Your gaze?"He said,more like a question. "Anyway,i just sense it. You..."He leaned closer to my face. "Seems to...Like..Me...A little..."He lowly whispered,locking our eyes together.

I was really speechless! No.. I mean...i admitted it that he has a very good look and can make me feel that 'doki-doki' feeling...but...Ain't this guy is too...confident?! What's makes him become so confident?! "Um...I made you dropped your ice cream..so...why don't we go and have some frozen yogurt?"His voice suddenly pulled me out from my thoughts.

"What?"Before i could speak more,he already pulled me by hand,smiling at me as we started to run. "W-wait...Our class!"I shouted. He laughed,saying: "Let's skip!"Junkai said. I laughed in disbelief. Never expected this guy will skip his classes! On top of that...Just to eat frozen yogurt with me! Smiling happily...i said, "Your treat!"And chuckled. "Well...lessen your yogurt,please,My lord!"He said. We ran past the security guards that doesn't even gave a glance at us. "Think of this as a date!"He said,adding speed to his run.

I chuckled although i was stunned a little with his sentence. He wanted to treat me a frozen yogurt,which is more expensive than the ice cream i ate earlier.Aihyo... He's the best person that's ever confessed to me~ Slowing down our speed,Junkai stopped in front of a frozen yogurt cafe. He smiled at me before he pushed the door,entering the shop. The shop has a simple yet elegant and calming decoration. I whispered to Junkai: "I've never been to this shop before...is it new?"I asked. Junkai smiled. "It's not that new. It's been here since last month."

"Oh."I gave him a big 'O' and he grinned. Just then,we heard a woman's voice called:"Ah! My son!" I turned to look at her. 'Son'?Who? We're the only guys here. Others are...women.

"Ma."When i lost in my thoughts,suddenly a voice of him rang beside my ear. I turned and looked at him. The woman arrived in front of us. "Ma. Meet the person i just confessed to. Wang Yuan."I heard him said. His words caught me off guard as I looked at him with a wide eyes. He looked at me,smiling cheekily. This guy—"Ohh...Little friend,do you love frozen yogurt?"She suddenly asked me. I turned my face to face her. I nodded,smiling and said: "I do! I have a sweet tooth!"I proudly said as Mrs.Wang chuckled. "Then...i'll welcome you anytime to my shop. It's just started so,it's not that popular yet."She said. I nodded my head. "Thank you,aunty!"I thanked her. I felt someone grabbed my arm,gently. "Enough chit-chat..let's grab some frozen yogurt."He said.