[.]

2B and I waited patiently until 9S arrived in the village. 2B scowled at him, her hatred causing an overbearing feeling of dread.

"U-um... sorry for what I said earlier 2B.." 9S held his hands up in submission. 2B seemed to relax slightly, allowing her arms to fall past her waist. "And, um, you never answered my quetion about the bow-"

"That's irrelevant. I got what we needed from Pascal and now we can do what we initially needed to do."

"Which is..?" I was still weary of 2B, my voice shook slightly.

"Return to the Resistance camp."

"And do what?"

"Give-"

"2B!" 9S interupted, raising his eyebrows towards the girl.

"I'm sorry." 2B began walking, 9S and I lagging behind slightly.

"So... what did you and 2B do here?" 9S began.

"Oh, well while 2B talked with Pascal I played with a few of the kids, and then she did too. That's how she got the bow."

"2B? Playing?"

"Uh, yeah? She seemed to be enjoying herself."

"Wow, guess I missed something spectacular. And, do you know why she isn't re-equipping her visor?"

"I dunno if this has anything to do with it, but one of the kids said she had pretty eyes."

"Oh. I don't think she's ever received a complement, so that probably affected her slightly."

"Really? She's never been given a complement?!"

"Well, Operator O6, her friend, sometimes says that she would look nice if she did a few things, but I don't think that counts."

"And you've never given her a complement?"

"Uh, no... I was too nervous."

"...Understandable." Our conversation paused as we watched her ahead of us. "She has a nice ass though."

"WHAT?!"

"Hey! 2B!" I sped up in order to match her pace, she really was a fast walker.

"What is it?" She replied, turning her head slightly to face me.

"Those kids weren't wrong about your eyes, they're a really beautiful shade of blu-" She turned to face me. Her eyes were gray?

"Hm?"

"Uh, hold on a sec." I slowed down, returning to 9S's side. "You didn't tell me your guys' eyes can change colour?"

"What?"

"Her eyes were blue, now they're gray."

"Ah- 2B! Put your visor back on." He commanded with a twinge of urgency in his voice. She turned her head to face him slightly. She squeezed her eyes closed before complying, she tied the fabric behind the bow, pulling her hair out from under it.

"What would happen if she kept her visor off?"

"Well... that's not... just leave it."

"But..."

"It doesn't matter, Rei. We're almost at the camp, so maybe walk faster?" Without waiting, 9S sped up, he was still lagging behind 2B, however he was far faster that I was. "Anemone!" 9S called out, his tone joyful, so I expected a smile on his face. I ran as fat as I could, dragging my feet, arriving by the two Androids' sides just in time for the woman ahead to notice me.

"Oh? A new companion?" She asked 2B, smiling while jesturing towards me.

"No. That is a human." 2B responded nonchalantly, shifting through something on a pad.

"A human? Why is it not on the moon, with the other humans?" Anemone inquired, circling me like I was an animal at the zoo. At her question, I could see 9S twitch almost nervously, holding his own hand and avoiding looking in my direction. "Wow... I have never seen a real human before. Have you informed the Commander--"

"No." 2B interupted, now watching Anemone with clenched lips. "And we do not intend to, not until we get Rei somewhere safe."

"Wouldn't it be safe at the bunker--" Anemone began, again, she was interrupted.

"No, I don't think that would be... the best for Rei... they've spent their entire life on Earth, I think relocating them would be a bad idea... for now at least."

"But, I wanna go to the moon. Maybe I'll see some of my descendants? Maybe I could make new friends-- ooh! Maybe they have actually cooked food!" My eyes lit up at the thought of freshly grilled beasts hide, a meal not blanketed with the smoke of a bare fire.

"Rei, I'm sorry, but I will have to side with 9S this time.-" 2B gave me a small sympathetic smile, of which 9S didn't seem to catch, before returning her gaze to the woman ahead. "-We would appreciate it if you did not inform the Commander of our discovery," 2B said, her tone threatening. "We will do that in our own time, disclosing the adequate information." Anemone hesitated before nodding.

"Right, well, I wish you all well." I nodded, appreaciative of the womans words, and yet slightly solemn, knowing that my banquet had to wait. 2B grabbed my wrist, my warm, worn skin directly contrasting the cold leather of her gloves. I didn't even ask where we were going, the thought didn't even cross my mind. My eyes naturally focused on her face, her beautiful pale skin.. I wondered what her insides were like. Does she have artificial guts? Is it all mechanical? If she's a robot, how does she think? Is she sentient? I then looked down, catching a glimpse of the alluring legs hidden behind thigh-high boots, attached to the soft looking bottom sheltered by the black lace of her lolita dress. 

I looked away before I was caught and she got angry, allowing her to lead me whereever she wanted.